Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

How To Detect Hot Products For Your E-comm/ Mini Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Detect Hot Products For Your E-comm/ Mini Importation Business (299 Views)

How Successful Physical Product Sellers Make Money Selling On The Biggest E-comm / How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / Learn How To Make Rich Daily Earnings With E-comm Sites Doin Simple Tasks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect Hot Products For Your E-comm/ Mini Importation Business by Helenbims(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Hey Guys, �

This is Very Traumatic!

It is a Nightmare..... And a very very scary stuff.

If you sell Physical products, or you are into Mini-Importation/e-commerce, Look at the picture attached to this post and read those comments.

I really pity the Marketer selling that Scar Removal cream.

I feel his pain. From the comments, you'll know that the scar removal cream he is selling must be a common product.

If this continue happening to him, he may fail out of business and go back to his village.

Chai!

� � �

This scene is common for those that sells saturated products.

*And If you don't know how to Detective Hot and New Products, you are simply selling saturated products.*

As simple as ABC!

Listen, your customers now research for products on online Marketplaces like Jumia, Jiji, Konga etc before they pay for the products.

They may place the order, but when your delivery agent comes to deliver the product... They will say I have seen it somewhere else for a cheaper price.

� �

Soorrry....

Sad right?

The E-com Hot product Detective course is a Game changer.

With this course,

You will Become The First Person To Sell The Products In Nigeria, While Getting Massive DAILY Sales Before Your Competitors Start Copying You!

Surely, It is one of the Best Ecom course A Nigerian have produced.

Pay attention....
Iif you are interested in this Ecom course, Send me a message right now and request for how to get it and I will send you the link immediately.

My gifts:
1. I will give you; 2 proven Hot products that you can sell right now plus the product descriptions.
2. I will give you 10 hot ebooks on Mini Importation Business for FREE.

-----------
The Value of the Ecom - Hot Product detective course is worth N500,000+ but, I have solicited with my friend who authored this course to give the people who will be ordering through me a discount and is ready to give you at a very ridiculous cost of #9,700 if you are taking action TODAY.
-----------

Pay attention,
Here is what you should do now....

First:
Send me a WhatsApp message on : 08074400591 with the topic "Add me to the Hot Detective Products Group" where i will give you the bonuses.

Second:
When I add you to the group, request for the link to the products

------------
⚠ ⚠ ⚠
Warning! This Awesome Offer is just for 5 persons and will last for only 48 hrs. I will shut the door at the 11th person that'll request for the discount or at the end of 48hrs.

Take action now and Level up your life and business.

PLS: If this is going to help someone in your Friend list, feel free to share the post.

Here's Everything You'll Get Today...

FOCUS - Module #1 - Discover The Smart Mindset And Proper Structure That'll Enable You Run A Successful 7 Figure Ecommerce Business
COLLECT - Module #2 - Brand New Methods That Show You Exactly How To Collect Your Next (Or First) Hot Selling Products That Makes 7 Figures In 30 Days
CONFIRM - Module #3 - The Fastest Way To Choose The Hot Selling Product That Will Produce The Maximum Profit In Minimum Time Without Wasting Your Money
PROFIT - Module #4 - Discover The Ethical Persuasive Triggers That Can Hook Customers To Beg You To Collect Their Money, While Joyfully Paying 2x More
Hot Products Detective Certification
Hot Products Detective Millionaires Group
BONUS #1 - Ecom Funnel Design Training - Highly Converting Ecom Funnel & Sales Page Design BTS Workshop Training
BONUS #2 - EPICAL Copy Formula - Ecom (Story-Based) EPICAL Copy Formula That Convert Boring Readers To Interested Buyers
BONUS #3 - Run Danger Ads Advanced Training - 3 Italian Mafia Secret Process To Run “APPROVED” Ads For Health & Beauty Products
BONUS #4 - Weird & Proven Ads Cost Crusher Secrets - Discover The NEW Systematic Process To Reduce Your Ads Cost In 48 hours - Without Killing Your Highly Performing Campaigns
BONUS #5 - Sniper Range Ads Targeting Methods - The Most Accurate & Predictable Way To Target Your Perfect Audience Who Want & Can Pay For Your Offer Without Wasting Your Ads Budget.
BONUS #6 - Tested & Trusted Facebook™ Ads Payment Methods - 5 Facebook™ Ads Payment Methods That Works For Us Without Any Failure
BONUS #7 - 10 Evergreen Hot Physical Products - 10 Evergreen Ecom Products You Can Keep Selling For The Next 5 Years Without Them Getting Saturated
BONUS #8 - Advanced Ecom Upsell Activator System - Mind Hijacking Ecommerce Value Multiplier Upsell Tactics That Make Customers Buy & Keep Buying From You
BONUS #9 - Perfect Ecom Sales Page Template - My Secret 32% Conversion Rate Ecom Sales Page Design Template (1-Click Upload)
BONUS #10 - Profit Maximization Spreadsheet - Automated Ecom Orders Tracking & Follow Up Spreadsheet System
BONUS #11 - Persuasive Pay Before Delivery Dark System - Discover A Sure-Fire Way To Convince Customers To Pay Before Delivery Using Psychological Dark System
BONUS #12 - Special Supplier Agents Rolodex (Contacts)
BONUS #13 - Special Delivery Agents Rolodex (Contacts)
Total Value Worth – N500,500+

Normal Price – Only N150,000

Best Price – Only N50,000

Today’s Special Price

N9,700

CAUTION: I’ll Be Increasing The Price To N50,000 – Without Any Announcement After The First 5 Smart People

To your Success!

Enjoy!
���

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money From A Fraudulent Female Client / Life goes on... / UBA Prepares To Launch Africa's Alibaba And Ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.