Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,311 members, 7,957,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

OFFICIAL!!! Lampard Becomes Chelsea's Head Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL!!! Lampard Becomes Chelsea's Head Coach (243 Views)

Lampard Becomes 1st Chelsea Manager To Lose First Four Games In Charge / Breaking: Frank Lampard Becomes Interim Chelsea Manager / Notice!!! Lampard Becomes Chelsea Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL!!! Lampard Becomes Chelsea's Head Coach by Uniquekriss(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2019
OFFICIAL�: Chelsea� Appoint Lampard as Manager�*

Frank Lampard has left Derby to take up the vacant manager’s position at Chelsea.

The former Blues midfielder, one of the greatest and most-decorated in the club’s history, has signed a three-year contract to replace Maurizio Sarri at Stamford Bridge.

Lampard’s assistant at Derby, former Chelsea midfielder Jody Morris, and first-team coach Chris Jones also return to Stamford Bridge, with the Championship club confirming “an undisclosed compensation package has been agreed” for the trio.

New Chelsea manager Frank Lampard told the club’s official website: “I am immensely proud to be returning to Chelsea as head coach.

“Everyone knows my love for this club and the history we have shared, however, my sole focus is on the job in hand and preparing for the season ahead.

“I am here to work hard, bring further success to the club and I cannot wait to get started.”
Re: OFFICIAL!!! Lampard Becomes Chelsea's Head Coach by success1smyn(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2019
congrats.
i believe they will not sack him within 2 yrs and respect him as their legend
Re: OFFICIAL!!! Lampard Becomes Chelsea's Head Coach by Uniquekriss(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Lol... So long as he does his part of the contract.
Re: OFFICIAL!!! Lampard Becomes Chelsea's Head Coach by Chikelue2000(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2019
Obviously with d current transfer ban....I think Lampards appointment won't b a bad one....he should blend d team, give more time to those youths making waves n try to qualify for uefa next season....we don't expect more

(1) (Reply)

SPORT Threadmill For Sale / A Critical Examination Of A Post Independent Biafra / Best Football Predictions Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.