Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2283 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2019
Story by a Nairalander:- https://www.nairaland.com/saynotocultism

This is my True story and i advise people to learn from this and stay away from cultism. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I am not a good writer, just try to understand me.

I was 19 when i got admission into the Delta state university Abraka to Study Geology . I had a cousin i had to put up with due to accommodation issues as my parents are poor and couldnt afford it at the time. They had to borrow to pay my fees and acceptance fees. Reading geology was very expensive as i had to pay for field works, books and all other materials. I struggled through my first year into my second. My cousin then dropped out of school due to financial issues. I was left all alone in Abraka and i made new friends . I had a girlfriend in school then and we call her Joy ( not her real name ). Joy was also dating a cultist ( A member of VIKINGSSS) . I got a call from Joy that i should come to her hostel and we should pass the night together. She told me she prepared my favorite food and i rushed down like a hungry lion. I got to her house and we had a good time and even sexx . Around 9PM, i heard a loud bang on her door and i asked who the person was, YOU DEY CRAZE, NA YOU GET THE ROOM, JOY COME OUTSIDE I WAN SEE YOU, that was the voice i heard behind the door. I looked at the time and it was late in the night . I picked up my phone to call a friend to come get me as i sensed danger but my phone went dead. I then sat down in the room and she assured me that all is fine. She went out to meet the guy and they argued loudly and some other boys came in and joined them. The next thing i heard was AROMATE wetin dey happen, i immediately knew i was in trouble. She came back in and was shouting at them and screaming from inside, I KNOW ONE FRIEND AGAIN NA BY FORCE. I told her i wanted to leave and she said i shouldnt leave and that it was safer to stay than go out that night. I told her its better to leave than staying in doors and that could bugle the door at night pretending to be robbers and shoot me. I gathered courage and left and immediately i got outside, i saw 5 Fierce looking men and i ran for my life, they chased me and stabbed me , i managed to escape with the injury. The next day, i reported to the police and arrest were made. The police men that came for raid where also member of the VIKINGSSSS, they made arrest and released them same day.

called my brother and narrated all that happened. He brought in police men from asaba and by then, it was too late as the guys had to leave town. Joy was picked up and she was asked to make her statement. Joy couldnt spell simple words like , come, night, and she doesnt even understand the word paragraph. The police man in charge of the case looked at me and said ” SO NA BECAUSE OF THIS GIRL DEM BURST YOUR HEAD, SEE YOUR LIFE ” Two months after the incident, i was sitting outside and about 3 of the vikingsss gang members came to me and started threatening me. ” YOU GET MIND ABI, YOU GO CALL POLICE FOR US , WE GO KILL YOU TODAY ” . They attacked me and injured me for the second time. I rushed back to the police station and some of the vikings police came to me and i explained all that happened. ” LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE,YOU NO DEY HEAR WORD , YOU GO JUST KILL YOUSELF ” I told them i no longer date the girl and also narrated what happened and the reason for the second attack was that i reported to the police. I immediately got a lawyer and we copied the police commissioner and also the divisional police officer of abraka police station. They threat increased, i started getting death threats from them and even civil defense members who where part of the viking gang started threatening me . I then ran to the school hostel to stay with a friend.

I stayed with a friend for 2 months and then i ran into an old friend and i explained everything to him, he then said i should meet him up at a popular bush bar in abraka in the night and they will help me. I visited him at night at the bar and i met other guys sitting down with him and i greeted them. I purchased drinks for them and explained everything that happened. They then ask me to go back home to stay and they will see me the next day. I went back home and the vikingsss boys came around and said i should go and pay for the drinks they took for two weeks. I resisted and they started slapping me. I had no choice than to pay. I also fetched water for them that night .The next day, my friend came around with the other guys, they came around and warned them never to touch me again or collect money from me. Argument started between them and the next thing i heard was AYEE AXXE MEN, immediately the vikingsss gang members started leaving the scene and they left completely. I was surprised , and one of them said to me ” WE NO GO FIT HELP YOU DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU BE JU “.

That was how my journey to cultism started
Continue reading from chapter 2:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/04/my-story-as-a-cult-member-part-2/

1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included by daddytime(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2019
Lol
Re: My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included by kereman1: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2019
and u are not dead?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included by Kylekent59: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2019
I remember back then, an occupant of my lodge was dating one girl who happens to be dating a cultist.

They came one afternoon, about 5 in number and were warning the guy. Out of fear, the guy called the babe in their presence and quit the friendship.

That night when others had returned, they heard the news and some were like,"na who give dis pple morale to enter our cabal"

I had to relocate to another lodge because I hate immoral lifestyle. Anything rude or arrogant behaviour, I don't associate with.

To all those who has been bullied, relax and be strong and don't try to fight those kind of people.

Always avoid problem and live a good example. The truth is that cultists don't live long, death could come any moment by rivals.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included by Realbelieveer(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2019
Lol. Just pay your dues to everybody and u go enjoy skool life..

I faced something like this though but mine was sweet..

I have different set of cultists as friends who wants me to join them. But if I join axemen my vikings friend go vex na.. I didn't join any. I stayed out of trouble and flex them when I have money. In my table during flexing u will see like 5 different cult gang one love. Everybody kept the cultism shit at home.
But when ever anybody try to bully me. I call all of them. And they come neutrally to my rescue.

#Saynotocultism
#stayoutoftrouble

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included by odigbosky(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Lol. Just pay your dues to everybody and u go enjoy skool life..

I faced something like this though but mine was sweet..

I have different set of cultists as friends who wants me to join them. But if I join axemen my vikings friend go vex na.. I didn't join any. I stayed out of trouble and flex them when I have money. In my table during flexing u will see like 5 different cult gang one love. Everybody kept the cultism shit at home.
But when ever anybody try to bully me. I call all of them. And they come neutrally to my rescue.

#Saynotocultism
#stayoutoftrouble

I swear down. If money dy ur hand just pay ur dues. Buy dem beer, u go be juu man wen get levels

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Who Is Set To Wed In December Crushed To Death In Nnewi (graphic Photos) / Three People Killed Today Start Running Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS / How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.