Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me (25181 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by tooth4tooth: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nitah1:
Can you remind me when that Olossho was raped by the pastor pls?

Otunba2004:
what of the one at the sex
toy shop in Abuja? that one too no be dis year o
That boils down to my point.The intimacy gadget thing is this year. It is the assault that exposed yhe senator. The woman could have as well wait till 2023 before spilling the beans

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by Jaqenhghar: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Salatavor:
leave them. There are few good young leaders in Nigeria like Akin Alabi and all those self made CEO's apart from them , my brother leave the old people in-fact bring back OBJ.
True. There will always be those good ones b8it after what I have seen, it only makes sense to continue with the elders grin Bringbackourelders#
Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by crackhouse(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
It's like this dude is arrogant.
Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by executive12: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
This Abbo of a guy is obviously a devil who should be put in his place and taught a lesson. Those animals that voted him in to the Senate (of all places) should be ashamed of themselves. How can I have such barbarian representing me. God forbid.
Thugs need to be arranged for him for thorough beating if the Police would not do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by cherriex(f): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
tooth4tooth:
The incidence happened since 2017 and you kept mute. Your prolong silence has reduce your chance to gather evidence against him. In as much as I want the guy prosecuted for his various misdemeanours, Oga photo journalist, you goofed

Am sure if we were in a sane country, he would have spoken and even get genuine people to testify, you and I know the country we are in wella and how things work, if you are poor then you are voiceless,OK who will he cry to?the police,police that will collect money and allocate crime to you,witnesses that will be paid off,intimated or threatened into telling blatant lies,its only in Nigeria we will hear a celebrity or the rich is arrested only to snap snap pictures with the ogas smiling, except if u are a political enemy.They know and they do say it boldly I WILL DESTROY YOU AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, Only in naija and maybe Africa in general.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by onyxo76(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
This man bank account go soon lean from paying settlement here and there.
Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by sulasa07(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
tooth4tooth:
The incidence happened since 2017 and you kept mute. Your prolong silence has reduce your chance to gather evidence against him. In as much as I want the guy prosecuted for his various misdemeanours, Oga photo journalist, you goofed
Just the way Timi Dakolo and Wife rape allegation against COZA Fatoyinbo has expired!

Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by crackhouse(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Small thing he will slap and call police and the mumu police will appear immediately...
Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by DameB(f): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It takes only one serious incident, to uproot other alleged events.......

Everyday for the owner...... One day for the thief............

Gbam
Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by EseBaba: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Is not about the age. How about an elderly personality who raped his daughter in-law? Is about the character of a person. Some people are demons in human form despit the age.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by NkayStory(f): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Cowardly Afonja Owolabi don get liver to talk now..Your fellowman was slapping and beating and you were just looking like a dundee and never reported it...Liverless man.

Anyway Senator wife-beater Elisha,you are going down cos your apologies are null and void in the court law.
Re: Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me by jashar(f): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2019
dazzlingd:

Yes, met him at oshodi

Congratulations grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Refuses To Sign 2016 Budget, Returns Document To National Assembly / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Fayemi Announces 14-Day “Total Shutdown” Of Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.