Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

GM Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Bribery, Abuse Of Power - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GM Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Bribery, Abuse Of Power (279 Views)

Taiwo Oreagba, Naira Marley’s Former Lawyer Bags 2-Year Jail Term For Bribery / $9.6bn P&ID Judgment: Efcc Arraigns Director For Bribery / PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GM Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Bribery, Abuse Of Power by titiloyeblog: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Former general manager of China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation, Sun Bo, has been sentenced to 12 years in prison on Thursday for taking bribes and abusing power.

Sun was also fined 800,000 Yuan (116,448 U.S. dollars) and his illegal gains will be turned into the national treasury, according to a statement by the Shanghai First Intermediate People’s Court.

Between 2006 and 2015, Sun took advantage of his positions at Dalian Shipbuilding Industry Co. Ltd. (DSIC) to help others cooperate with DSIC to set up and run companies, according to the statement.

Sun accepted money and gifts worth over 8.64 million Yuan himself or via his wife between October 2000 and early 2016, the statement said.

Sun abused his power in exchange for better individual performance between 2009 and 2016 when he worked for DSIC, which caused `extremely heavy losses, in-state interests’, according to the statement.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/gm-sentenced-to-12-years-in-prison-for.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: GM Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Bribery, Abuse Of Power by Fadomero(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
China for colonise naija at least all this big belle thieves for dey one country now dey serve construction workers just like China corrupt leaders
Re: GM Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Bribery, Abuse Of Power by nifemi25(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
How i wish Nigerian can adopt this kind method...

1 Like

Re: GM Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Bribery, Abuse Of Power by femolacqua(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Justice is served.
Re: GM Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Bribery, Abuse Of Power by Hoodbilonia: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
I knew its asia
One of my pickers got involved with dia own sars
I lost 18000$.
Wey i for use buy at least 1 and a half btc
Fuc k

(1) (Reply)

Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For The Death Of Afenifere Leader Daughter – MACBAN / Mr General.Martin D Great Threatening To Fight The Northerners With Two Ak47 / Federal Government Articulate Shiites Terrorist Group In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.