Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija (37300 Views)

Bbnaija: Mike Edward Accent Not Fake, He Grew Up In Manchester / BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging / Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by chigoziri2403(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is bbnaija for the diaspora

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Nice accent and good looks.. hmm!

Las las na six feets below the earth e go end.

So big deal??

Just appreciate something good whenever you see it. Why being sarcastic? If you don't have better things to say about someone/something just read and pass
Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by crackhouse(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pls ask bob whether Mike follow for the people Wey carry small prick?
Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by nototribalist: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Joromi12:
Has no reason to be in bbn. How does it help his cigar brand. Trash. Simply tasha must win make she use expand her selling business and employ more nigerians
Tasha is the definition of TRASH, she went inside the house and turn to deaf and dumb because she thought big brother is about making noise and shaking breast. But she went there to meet intellectuals

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Junkie1:
LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY THIS ONE WILL WIN AND TAKE THE PRIZE MONEY BACK TO THE UK ...
BY THE WAY, WHERE ARE THE BBN DERAILERS?

So? Miracle won and took his abroad... Efe won and spent his prodigiously on an idiotic delusion... The show wasn't created to improve any one's life (except those sponsoring and partnering with them). It is actually meant to take away the little income most misguided Nigerians have (On useless voting).
Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by GTFO(f): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Joromi12:
Has no reason to be in bbn. How does it help his cigar brand. Trash. Simply tasha must win make she use expand her selling business and employ more nigerians

I PITY YOU.. for taking those people serious
I hope you have a good job Sha!! Those people are made already o!! grin
Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
GTFO:

I PITY YOU.. for taking those people serious
I hope you have a good job Sha!! Those people are made already o!! grin
it might interest u to know that have not watched a single episode of BBN. I know tasha from instagram. Yes i do have a job a very good one at that. Still at work. In one of the best buildings in victoria island
Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by jaxxy(m): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2019
fergie001:
He won't win it jare.....

All this window-dressing, the fact he is married makes him not a "viable" candidate for the many "babes" that vote.

Guys will naturally vote babes
Girls will in turn vote "available guys"....

(Law of Nature)...

U can be availably unavailable if u know how to play with fire and not get burnt. Haha
Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by biacan(f): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2019
I'll love to date him and have cute babies kiss
Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by fergie001: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2019
jaxxy:

U can be availably unavailable if u know how to play with fire and not get burnt. Haha
Baba doesn't look like that..

Looks a tad too refined.
Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by 9jaRealist: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
bbnaija is not a poverty alleviation program sir.

Kai! grin grin grin
>
Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by Ugosample(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
bbnaija is a social experiment which aims to put together people of/from diverse backgrounds, culture and experiences to live and work together n in doing so people tend to get familiar with the faces of the housemates which in turn make them celebrities n sellable.

exactly
Re: BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija by Ugosample(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2019
biacan:
I'll love to date him and have cute babies kiss

date a married man?

naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaora Onyechere Resigns From AIT. To Contest For Imo House Of Assembly / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! / Joseph Benjamin Features In 'Greenleaf' Oprah Winfrey's TV Series (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.