Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Military Personnel That Died In Active Service Do They Go To Hell Or Paradise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Military Personnel That Died In Active Service Do They Go To Hell Or Paradise? (343 Views)

Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? / Should A Born Again Christian Involve In Active Politics? / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Personnel That Died In Active Service Do They Go To Hell Or Paradise? by OmoOshodi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please I'm just curious

I need answers from matured minds only

Thanks

Re: Military Personnel That Died In Active Service Do They Go To Hell Or Paradise? by Academicwizman(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Where is the hell or heaven?
Re: Military Personnel That Died In Active Service Do They Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tyup(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Please I'm just curious
Thanks
They go to purgatory lipsrsealed
Re: Military Personnel That Died In Active Service Do They Go To Hell Or Paradise? by vikithor(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
oh Lord show mercy to departed comfort those left behind thou art God of all comfort
Re: Military Personnel That Died In Active Service Do They Go To Hell Or Paradise? by Emusan(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Please I'm just curious

Thanks

Who asked you to fight in the first place?
Re: Military Personnel That Died In Active Service Do They Go To Hell Or Paradise? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
As long as you do your job of fighting the bad guys diligently, heaven will never be against you.
Brave on bro, you're not alone. Just like you, I've sent many to the world beyond but I can assure you, I have saved the world many troubles by doing that and I will continue to do so until the supreme price is paid or I retire my bones. I pray for the latter though. wink

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Care That I’m Called Antichrist —freeze / Fani Kayode Fires Hard On Attackers Of COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo With Revelations / The Holy Spirit's Main Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.