Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

#bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) (6868 Views)

He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Bbnaija: "This Cee-C Hair No Dey Due?" – Don Jazzy Retweets / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) by Dailyhappenings: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
This edition of the Big Brother Naija is filled with so many beautiful and handsome individuals and one of those on that league is the housemate, Mercy who displays a high level of beauty.

Here are some of the photos of her outside the house...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-this-photos-of-mercy-will-make.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) by Trizyd(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
They all look kinda different to me, but if it's still the same person, the world is ending soon... cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wow, they are nice.
Unfortunately real life doesn’t apply Photoshop tricks.
Re: #bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Not only your lips

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pavart
Re: #bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
wait 1st na this same person i dey see for bbnaija so na wa na God go punish iphone x
Re: #bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) by CapitalHYC(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
OP I have not licked my lips yet even after looking at the pictures for 6 hours .. What Fuckery is this..
Photoshopped pictures and make up + filters
Re: #bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) by indiegen: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
CapitalHYC:
OP I have not licked my lips yet even after looking at the pictures for 6 hours .. What Fuckery is this..
Photoshopped pictures and make up + filters

Did you apply sauce on that hotdog while looking at that picture
Re: #bbnaija: This Photos Of Mercy Will Make You Lick Your Lips (beautiful Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jobless OP. A sex pervert and predator on the loose perambulating from one social media account of the female housemates to the other in search of their raunchy pictures to beat his meat to. Tufia!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Are Engaged!!! / SHAME: Lady Post Fully Unclad Photos Of Herself Online, Calls It A "Selfie" / 10 Hottest Photos Of Yvonne Nelson On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.