Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why You Need To Join 1xbet Now! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Need To Join 1xbet Now! (398 Views)

Join 1xbet Today With PROMO CODE 1x_21682 And Enjoy 100% Bonus Upto 46,000 / Join 1xbet With Promo Code 1x_58904 And Enjoy 200% Welcome Bonus Up To 46, 000 N / 6 Reasons To Join 1xbet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Join 1xbet Now! by maziwebman: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Some decisions are easy and this is one of them. No other betting site in the world compares to 1xBet. So, become a part of the 1xBet experience today!

Don't have an account?

OR

Use this Promo code : 1x_21682 to claim first deposit bonus. Hurry Up!!!

Re: Why You Need To Join 1xbet Now! by 2ScrewsLoose: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bunch of scammers, they blocked my account for no reason whatsoever... Holding over N10k

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Join 1xbet Now! by maziwebman: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Sorry about that. You violated the security rules. Probably you used different cards with different names to fund that's why. You can always write their support for verification. That your account was blocked doesn't make them scammers. 1XBET i s the best bookie in the world.
Re: Why You Need To Join 1xbet Now! by enolife2(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
maziwebman:
Sorry about that. You violated the security rules. Probably you used different cards with different names to fund that's why. You can always write their support for verification. That your account was blocked doesn't make them scammers. 1XBET i s the best bookie in the world.
1xbet are scammer. you are their best friend when you lose but you will be their enemy if you win.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Join 1xbet Now! by maziwebman: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Its not true sir. Something must have gone wrong that's why your account was blocked. I also experienced same thing, when I signed up with them I was using my card details for deposits but one day I used my wife's and my account was blocked, I sent them emails via their security and it was fixed. You also said you are their best friend when you lose and enemy when you win. Lol. Its funny but its not true. You are not the only person losing and they have billions of subscribers all over the world. You losing 5k, 10k or even 200k will not make them rich. They are already damn rich. I have enjoyed 1xbet to the fullest. Calm down you will also else forget about them and move on with your life. You calling them scammers doesn't change a damn thing ok. Wish you the best. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Jay-jay Okocha Gets Appointment In Enugu / OFFICIAL: Antoine Griezmann Joins Barcelona From Atletico Madrid / Anthony Joshua Spotted At The National Stadium, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.