Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Man Rapes 89-year-old Grandmother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Rapes 89-year-old Grandmother (182 Views)

Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya / The Emir Of Katagum Has Pass On,him Was 89 Years Old. / 45 Year Old Man Rapes 7 Year Old Girl In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes 89-year-old Grandmother by dammyGold03: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Luck has run out of a 71-year-old man, Yap Chaiphak, after he was arrested by the police in Southern Thailand after confessing to have raped an 89-year-old neighbour.

However, before the police arrived, some measure of “justice” had already been given to Chaiphak.

A granddaughter of the victim, simply identified as Naphawan, affirmed that she whacked Yap four or five times with a broom handle for not being remorseful of his shameful act.

“I admit I lost my temper,” she said.

“Society is not safe anymore – for a neighbour to do this to my gran is just terrible”.

The victim, identified simply as Mia, was raped while out on a raised platform outside her house in the village of Ban Na, on Monday.

The suspect has been admitted and taken to hospital to treat a broken arm and damaged ribs which he got from the beating meted out to him.
Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/man-rapes-89-year-old-grandmother/

(1) (Reply)

These Are Things VIO And Road Safety Should Check / Best Luxuary Full Body Massage Centres In Delhi / Online Relationship: Caution Is The Key Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.