Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Olamide And Babymama All Loved Up Im Throwback Video (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Babymama All Loved Up Im Throwback Video (watch) (526 Views)

Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Babymama All Loved Up Im Throwback Video (watch) by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Here is a Video of Nigerian Rapper, Olamide Baddo and alleged BabyMama, Maria Okan who is also an OAP at Beat FM but reportedly resigned after getting pregnant for Olamide and relocated to the UK, all loved up together at the Studio.

Maria can be heard saying

"look at my love, can you steal the show, I believe him, I believe him"

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/olamide-and-babymama-all-loved-up-im-throwback-video-watch/

Cc; lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Home: BET Hosts Burna Boy In Lagos (PHOTOS) / VIDEO: Play Boy Beaten By Women He Deceived And Chopped With Marriage Promises / Bbnaija Mike Wife Not Happy With Tacha See What She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.