Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Do You Need Home Tutuor In Ibdan? Get In Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need Home Tutuor In Ibdan? Get In Here (262 Views)

Do You Need Home Service Babar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Home Tutuor In Ibdan? Get In Here by diamond88: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Is your child having difficult getting along with school learning, or you want your child to be ahead of his or her class? Then you need a Home tutor to make the learning easier and fun to your child or siblings.

i am ready to impact knowledge of English language and Mathematics to your child or children from Primary 1 to 6 and JSS 1 to 3.

Area stay at agbowo, so surroundings area like bodija, orogun, sango, oojo, akinbode or University of Ibadan can be covered within my reach.

Also, We need Home tutor that stay around Ibadan environs and that can teach English and Mathematics and other Primary school subject. Salary is attractive.

Reach me on...o8o86384636 smiley
Re: Do You Need Home Tutuor In Ibdan? Get In Here by diamond88: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2019
checking

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Home Tutuor In Ibdan? Get In Here by diamond88: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2019
hello

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Lily Hospitals Limited / Vancies For Marketers - Enugu, Kano And Abuja / When Is The Best Time To Apply For A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.