Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nairalanders, Please Help Me Get A Good Job !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders, Please Help Me Get A Good Job !!! (374 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Help Me Get A Good Job !!! by Leyesky40: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
someone should please help me get good job, I don't mind if I will need to pay token to get it. I have spent over a year at home and tired of no job. I am a degree holder with a good grade. though, currently in lagos, but I'm ready to relocate to anywhere in the world as for work.
please, don't let me die of depression, somebody should please help me with good job.....
help please!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me Get A Good Job !!! by HopeAlive16(f): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
You will not die of depression in Jesus name. Amen....He will make a way for you dear, sooner than you think. Just believe and keep hope alive.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me Get A Good Job !!! by efficiencie(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Leyesky40:
someone should please help me get good job, I don't mind if I will need to pay token to get it. I have spent over a year at home and tired of no job. I am a degree holder with a good grade. though, currently in lagos, but I'm ready to relocate to anywhere in the world as for work.
please, don't let me die of depression, somebody should please help me with good job.....
help please!!!

If you are this desperate then look within and look around you will find something that can help you cope pending when you get a job. There are lots of open source software online that are very useful for solving problems and making money. For example, you could learn R or Python and use them to design solutions that may be needed in schools, research institutes etc. Some, if not many lecturers are lazy and would need the assistance of ghost writers who can author research papers on their behalf in exchange for some cash! If research or analysis is not your way what about marketing and acting as a middleman connecting sellers to buyers and getting a commission. There are lots of things you can do if you can develop your passion into skills and leverage on the problems in the country to make money.

This is the key to staying afloat! Nigeria is tough. Those you are asking to help you with a job are themselves looking for a job and those who already have a job are busy looking for a better job and those who have a better job are looking to fix their family members and relatives in high paying jobs. Hardly will you find a good Samaritan who will assist you without gaining something in exchange.

In the end it comes down to you and GOD. Do your part and hope on GOD for better days!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Help You Write A Killer CV That Will Land You The Job! / Nurse Is Urgently Needed in Akure / Vacancies For Medical Representatives At Micronova Pharmaceuticals Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.