Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lady Cries Uncontrollable As She Meets Kizz Daniel For The First Time In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Cries Uncontrollable As She Meets Kizz Daniel For The First Time In US (864 Views)

Fans Demand For A Refund After Waiting For Kizz Daniel For Over 5hours / Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Uncontrollable As She Meets Kizz Daniel For The First Time In US by Victni: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Lady was seen in tears as she meets with popular Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel for the first time in the US. Gistvic Reports.

Kizz daniel was seen petting her to stop crying as she cried the more.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/lady-cries-uncontrollable-as-she-meets.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollable As She Meets Kizz Daniel For The First Time In US by Victni: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollable As She Meets Kizz Daniel For The First Time In US by Mrop(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollable As She Meets Kizz Daniel For The First Time In US by TourismMan(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Good for her. It's only when I'll meet Jesus Christ that I'll cry tears of joy.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollable As She Meets Kizz Daniel For The First Time In US by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Inside life... embarassed People are now 'crying uncontrollably' for people who contribute nothing positive to their lives.

If someone is crying like this for Kiss Daniel, I wonder how some people will cry for Emperor Imes, the coming great emperor. embarassed

Emperor Imes, we await your coming grin embarassed
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollable As She Meets Kizz Daniel For The First Time In US by donbachi(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na so dat okan of an oap girl cry 4 olamide finish still get belle join am...wayo cry.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollable As She Meets Kizz Daniel For The First Time In US by iTearHerToto: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kizz daniel was seen petting her to stop crying as she cried the more.

You see She cried the more angry

The day I started petting a hoe she broke my heart like glasses crushed on the floor. But that's a story for another day.

If you dey wait make I pet you before you go eat hunger go kee you.

If you are crying and you expect me to come pet you. You go cry die...

As a hoe you aren't supposed to expect mercy from no one. You are only meant to be shagged brutally and flunged to the nearest waste pit. Nairaland Hoes am I correct

Pukes angry

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele Show Off His New Born Triplets / 'if you Shed Crocodile Tears At My Burial, My Spirit Flog You' - Veteran Actor, / 'why I Didn't Perform In Canada' - Kizz Daniel Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.