Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo (1145 Views)

Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Timi dakolo has come out to debunk the fake propaganda by COZA sympathizers. In his Instagram post, he posted the video of his wedding which clearly shows he was not wedded in COZA.

Below is his Instagram page link and screenshot of his post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzfz3JvA0P8/?igshid=1lx05mbnc91du

Also below is punch newspaper link with the news
https://punchng.com/fatoyinbo-didnt-wed-busola-and-me-timi-dakolo-says

Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by OTayobami(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Front page is a goal....please it OK with this coza matter, we don't know what to believe again.
Timi say na him dis-fargin him wife, small time wife say na pastor Gucci disfargin her shay girl fit disfargin twice ni?
Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by ojesymsym: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Secured
Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by Maydayy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
More truths are yet to come ,lemme park here and chill as the drama unfolds

1 Like

Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Busola Dakolo got married from my church and I knew of the rape - Pastor Yemi Davids

Just after Timi Dakolo debunked claims of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo officiating his wedding to Busola, Pastor Yemi Davids of Global Impact church has also confirmed that the couple got married in his church.

Pastor Yemi Davids who also revealed that he has been privy to some personal struggles Busola has had over the years, stated that what she said is her truth and should be honored even though there was a denial.

The Global Impact church Pastor who stated that he supports any process that will bring justice, healing and resolution in the matter, wrote;

Hmmm I feel the need to do this as a husband, father and Pastor. @busoladakolo got married from our church to @timidakolo and as a friend to the family, I've been privy to some of the personal struggle Busola has had over the years, based on the details she expressed at the recent interview. This is her truth and it should be honored.

I commend her for her bravery and I pray this helps her healing process. I also noticed that there was a denial of the allegation. It is important that the truth comes out. Rape is a serious offense and it is unacceptable. A process that unveils the truth in this hurtful situation in the body must begin immediately. We leaders must be accountable and I support at arriving at Justice, Healing and Resolution at this matter. #TruthSetsFree #SayNoToRape

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/7/busola-dakolo-got-married-from-my-church-and-i-knew-of-the-rape-pastor-yemi-davids.html
Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bloggers won't kill Nigeria o. shocked shocked

So all those COZA relationship with the Dakolos were all manufactured lies? shocked shocked

Mehn!!!

4 Likes

Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by freemanbubble: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okay
Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by AntiWailer: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Abi
Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by AngelicBeing: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
sad
Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by calculator123(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
One by one.
Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lol. Someone that met his wife at House on the Rock, Port Harcourt.
Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by marvin906(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
bb
Re: COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo by lalasticlala(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2019

(1)

#toolzo Finally React After Mistakenly Showing Adesua Etomi Baby Bump In A Birth / Annie Idibia Slays Like A Queen In Red Dress / [FRESH] Naira Marley Ft Young John – Mafo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.