Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State (32624 Views)

Two Corps Members Die As Vehicle Plunges Into River In Enugu (Photos) / Loaded Passenger Bus Plunges Into Canal In Oworonshoki, Lagos / Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by Lovelyn451(f): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
MobilityExpress:
There's something out of the ordinary with those places, something unusual. I remember many years ago driving to Benin at night, around maybe 10:30pm passing one of those bridges my vehicle suddenly screeched out of nowhere and it was as if a force wanted to knock it out of control into the river. I was at the center of the road (best to stay in the middle in night driving, makes it easier to maneuver road hazards etc) and I held my steering wheels hard to prevent it from losing control and then it was like another greater force repelled it away and I gained control back, everything happening so fast like within 5 seconds. Till today, I know for certain God saved me that night, otherwise I would have ended up in the river, driving alone late at night in the middle of nowhere with no help in sight. But God showed me mercy and didn't let it happen. Drove that car all the way to Benin and back, no issues. That was the day I knew that some accidents are not due to bad roads or bad cars or driver error like overspeeding or drunkenness etc. Some accidents are caused by evil spirits. It might sound hard to believe, but there are some strange things happening in this world science can't explain. Since that encounter, I don't joke with prayers when I'm travelling. I must bind and cast every demon out of my way in Jesus Name and by faith it is so. I be prayer warrior for interstate travel grin. Our highways one way or another have taken countless lives just like that cry, safety goes beyond a good car, good roads and good driving skills. Prayer is very crucial. There is evil out there lurking around. May we never be victims.
Amen...Bini no be am at all, we take night buses too, even if you're purging in ur pants, driver will never stop in Bini until they get to Kogi to the north or Delta to the east, guess they see a lot in that state, its not easy to be a driver
Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by Carlyboi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
MobilityExpress:
There's something out of the ordinary with those places, something unusual. I remember many years ago driving to Benin at night, around maybe 10:30pm passing one of those bridges my vehicle suddenly screeched out of nowhere and it was as if a force wanted to knock it out of control into the river. I was at the center of the road (best to stay in the middle in night driving, makes it easier to maneuver road hazards etc) and I held my steering wheels hard to prevent it from losing control and then it was like another greater force repelled it away and I gained control back, everything happening so fast like within 5 seconds. Till today, I know for certain God saved me that night, otherwise I would have ended up in the river, driving alone late at night in the middle of nowhere with no help in sight. But God showed me mercy and didn't let it happen. Drove that car all the way to Benin and back, no issues. That was the day I knew that some accidents are not due to bad roads or bad cars or driver error like overspeeding or drunkenness etc. Some accidents are caused by evil spirits. It might sound hard to believe, but there are some strange things happening in this world science can't explain. Since that encounter, I don't joke with prayers when I'm travelling. I must bind and cast every demon out of my way in Jesus Name and by faith it is so. I be prayer warrior for interstate travel grin. Our highways one way or another have taken countless lives just like that cry, safety goes beyond a good car, good roads and good driving skills. Prayer is very crucial. There is evil out there lurking around. May we never be victims.
i can never doubt the mysteries supernatural and metaphysical forces and events of this world
Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by trumpcoat(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lord have mercy on us,
Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by Antichristus: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Africans and superstitious is like sugar and tea.

1 Like

Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by swiz123(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Sanyafatoye:
My boss younger sis and her husband to be was among the three that died in the accident

So sorry for your loss.

Where was the bus heading to?
Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Onyi90:

Preventable death. A result of poor brigde construction and bad government. Protective rail would have prevented these untimely deaths. Spits

Fellow Nigerians removed the rails for personal economic gains. They’ll melt the aluminum railings and use it to make other things.

1 Like

Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by 9jaRealist: 5:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Onyi90:

Preventable death. A result of poor brigde construction and bad government. Protective rail would have prevented these untimely deaths. Spits

True dat, but so also would less speed and better driving (sure the driver is familiar with the road)...
BTW, there appear to be the remains of railings there, which probably means it was stolen or destroyed and never repaired.

RIP to the dead.
>
Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by XCLUX(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Passed through this place few minutes after the Incident it’s saddened my heart that theirs no proper equipment to rescue the victim. SHM FOR NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by haryomikun(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
MobilityExpress:
There are many things science can't explain. That's true. But there's nothing in the world that religion explains either
Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by MzTunechi(f): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sanyafatoye:
My boss younger sis and her husband to be was among the three that died in the accident
So sorry
Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by Liposure: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rhubee:
Oh God �
hello beautiful
Re: 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State by Candyness(f): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rhubee:
Oh God �

Y'all ugly boo. Fix your make up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos / A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.