Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) (43060 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok, dey go I dey follow u
remember to wear those waist beads that I bought for you o,make I see something to play with
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by Staro: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2019
I like this gov Makinde a lot
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
remember to wear those waist beads that I bought for you o,make I see something to play with
u bought 4 me ke! u wen be aka glue hand release cash to buy sum tin 4 me liar
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by lilyheaven: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2019
victorDanladi:

Can you imagine!

Hope Oyo people on nairaland can read this comment!

Noted!

grin
He is so cute
I'm crushing already
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by sheubaba2013: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2019
The governor should do something, these bad boys have turned port Harcourt to a no go area.

They collected the phones and belongings of my 3 brothers on 3 different occasions.
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by chukxie(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2019
Kai! See belly looking like native doctor pot. And Wike face no be here oooo ojuju!
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by ChiefSweetus: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Wike dey dress shaa! Dat ein shoe na my one year salary. twaaaa!! cry
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Ugosample:

are you serious?
He married a clabari woman not ibo woman.
He spent quite a long time in the petroleum industry around the Niger Delta.
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by Stillthebest: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2019
firo08:
I love this Oyo state governor.
He doesn't look like a typical Yoruba man.

Honestly he doesn't. And hes very handsome and fit. Doesn't look like someone who's feeding in wealth. I'm sure his look is more of Natural.
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2019
jimmyroger:
Pls kindly describe the look on the rivers state governor Mr Wike when oyo state governor paid him a visit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1146784313754697728?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

He na do like as if is wife shout on him overnight
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by sheller(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
The talk is taking longer than he expected and he wants to visit the toilet .........if you know you know
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by Alejobs: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by Sidneyjack: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
See as wike be like imbe

1 Like

Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by firo08(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
aremuforlife:
p
How does a typical Yoruba looks like?
Look more of a betrayal
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
[/quote]uu[quote author=firo08 post=79975050]
Look more of a betrayal
It is only a betrayal that can identify a betrayal
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
hmm, maybe he was not expecting the visit.
Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by dave4rella(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin

This is a welcomed development
Demolish and send the terrorists away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govt Shares $322.5m Abacha Loot To 1.9m Nigerians / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / Twitter Removes Osinbajo’s Post For Copyright Violation Of Beyonce’s Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.