Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham Holds Secret Wedding Introduction (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham Holds Secret Wedding Introduction (photos) (688 Views)

Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Exclusive: Buhari Holds Secret Talks With Sheriff To Push For EFCC Magu’s Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham Holds Secret Wedding Introduction (photos) by micheal34(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
There is nothing as beautiful as finding love a second time despite bad experiences in the past and actress Toyin Abraham sure knows about this. Fans are currently congratulating the actress on what is believed to be her introduction ceremony with actor, Kolawole Ajeyemi.

Currently circulating on social media are photos reportedly from the introduction ceremony of the Nollywood actress and her long-time fiance, Kolawole Ajeyemi. In the photos trending, Kolawole is seen with his mother and a lady believed to be the elder sister of the actress and her mother.

Fans and followers thronged to their pages to congratulate them on the union. Here are some reactions gathered:

“davechuks_008: I wish her the best, this marriage will last, and she will enjoy the fruits of her labour. They will bear Godly children, that’s my prayer for Toyin and her hubby Amen.”

“offical__becky: See as God come bless her with a more fine and handsome man…congratulations.”
“kunlereal: A warm Congratulations to them…Wish ‘em nothing but happiness and all the love in the world..
Image result for toyin abraham
“ameenat_o: I’m not crying. Congratulations to my Queen ��, where are my Toyin Titans ?? ”

“girly_luxurystore: No negative comments here, just congratulate or keep your negative opinions to yourself.”
“classy2slay: @toyin_abraham is one of the actors that will never marry because of money but love, looking from her past till date no married man scandal but hardworking and dedicated to her acting career. Congratulations my world best keep soaring like eagle.”

Just recently, Kolawole posted a photo of Toyin Abraham on his page as he named her his woman crush. He also described her as world best as he prayed for God to bless her family.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/07/nollywood-actress-toyin-abraham-holds.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Diplomatic Row Looms As South Africa Frustrates, Arrests Voluntary Returnees / South African Official Accuses Nigeria Of Overreacting To Xenophobic Attacks / Battle For Sowore’s Soul: DSS, Lawyer Clash In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.