Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

African Salad (abacha Ncha And Ugba/ukpaka) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / African Salad (abacha Ncha And Ugba/ukpaka) (982 Views)

My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* / See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) / Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe (2) (3) (4)

African Salad (abacha Ncha And Ugba/ukpaka) by frisky01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
African Salad, also known as Abacha Ncha is one of the most popular eastern Nigeria side dishes.
It is made with dried shredded cassava(Abacha) and fermented oil bean seeds(Ugba or Ukpaka).
One thing I love about this meal, apart from it’s yummy taste, is that you can add a variety of tasty garnishes, to suit your palate.
Here’s how to prepare it. Continue here
Re: African Salad (abacha Ncha And Ugba/ukpaka) by frisky01(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2019
wink
Re: African Salad (abacha Ncha And Ugba/ukpaka) by frisky01(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
wink

Nigeria Developed Kilishi Technology After 33 Year This Is How Kilishi Is Made / Guys, Na Food Be This Abi Sacrifice. / Proppell: The Fruit Flavor Drink

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4