Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Rccg July 2019 Holy Communion Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg July 2019 Holy Communion Service (345 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg July 2019 Holy Communion Service by Haleplushearty: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
RCCG JULY 2019 HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE
TOPIC: SWIMMING IN GLORY 7 - BORN TO BE GREAT
TEXT: EPHESIANS CHAPTER 2 VERSE 13
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

Thank you, praise the Lord.

SONG
YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED,
MY REDEEMER,
YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED.

MY REDEEMER,
YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED.

Almighty God, the King of Glory, the King of Greatness, we worship You, we thank You for January, we bless Your name for February, we thank You for March, April, we give You glory Lord for May, we thank You for June, now Father we are saying be glorified for July. Please, accept our worship in Jesus name.Tonight, as we gather to dine with You, You will visit us, Let this night be a new beginning for us. By the time this service is over, we will be singing a new song. Thank You father, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. AMEN!

Let some body shout HALLELUJAH!

Say -Thank You for the blood of Jesus.

Greatness opens doors that are normally closed to those who are not considered great. Greatness of God will open closed doors for you

Giving the illustration of a state function like the SWEARING IN of a president at a stadium. You will see certain letters on the invitation cards like C, B, A, AA and AAA. The letters on your invitation card will determine who you will dine with. People with letter AAA will dine with the presidents, AA with the ambassadors, and A with the governors and senators. B and C are treated lightly.

Greatness open certain doors that are closed to ordinary people. Doors of greatness will begin to open from tonight. 1 Corinthians 15:6, (500 brethren) Luke 10:1, (70 brethren) Mark 3:13-15 (12 brethren). Hebrews 10:19 By the power of Jesus Christ we can dine with Jesus Christ. Very soon you will be dinning with the high and mighty. The blood of Jesus on our cards give us access to go closer to God.

Dont eat the holy communion unworthily, it can kill. Mathew 22:2 -14 Examine yourself today, are you doing the will of God or a pretender?
If you are not born again, give your life to Jesus then you will be qualify to dine with the King of kings, if you are a backslider come to Him for restoration.

SONG
THE BLOOD OF JESUS SETS ME FREE,
FROM SIN AND SORROW,
THE BLOOD OF JESUS SET ME FREE.

THE BLOOD OF JESUS SETS ME FREE,
FROM SIN AND SORROW,
THE BLOOD OF JESUS SET ME FREE.

When you get the bread, pray, - Thank God for the flesh that was broken for you and reach out in faith for your healing.

When you get the wine, pray - The blood of Jesus brought us near and give us boldness, drink the wine and pray for access to greatness, Gods presence and the Holiest.

Lift your offering and pray - Father, by this offering, grant me access to prosperity, wealth and abundance.
PRAYER
*Eternal Rock of Ages we want to thank You because you are the greatest, and richest accept our thanks in Jesus name.
*Tonight, because it has pleased You to draw us near, give us access to greatness, prosperity, the Holiest, mighty breakthroughs, mighty testimonies, miracles, signs and wonders.
*Before tomorrow morning, we will be singing a new song, thank You my father, In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
***If you have access to the Holiest shout Hallelujah.

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Traffic Hold Up / Biodun Fatoyinbo Snubbed PFN, Without Any Remorse / The Holy Spirit's Main Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.