Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report (25235 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by immaq8(f): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
So, Aunty Kemi don well....
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by AngelicBeing: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by lexychuks(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by chikeze(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why will she not be fine? When her conscience is pricking her lying against a MOG. You claimed to be raped 20yrs ago. U didn’t leave the same church since then. U had 2 kids outside wedlock until the church prevailed on u and Timi to get married. This same Pastor that raped u wedded u guys in the same church and gave you guys a car wedding gift and u still didn’t remember he raped you abi. Am very glad this matter is heading to court. Let’s get this clear I don’t support RAPE in any form. What I think that played out btw Bisola and Fatoyinbo years ago must have been consentual. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by karma2000: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Now karma is revealing some truths
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Sufisunni: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
KEMI OLUNLOYO IS MAD. THE OTHER RAPE VICTIM SHOULD SUE HER FOR REVEALING HER IDENTITY

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Chukalemon(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeeh
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by jrusky(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Timi you better tell Kemi to stay away from your family issues at this moment. Kemi is frustrated dont allow her make your family her pain relief medicine or as her antidepressant drug.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Alejobs: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by northvietnam(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nawaooooo..... So this timi dey chop Kpekus wey Fat B don tear tear any how... And e fit be say timi rod no dey reach her womb like Fat Bs Rod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Antoeni(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
We don’t Expect Him to Say Otherwise,
Timi Dakolo Lied About Been the One That Dis Virgined His Wife,Not Knowing That She has Been Dis Virgined And Vandalized Even before the Age of 16 By Her Pastor,

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Of course she is fine why will she not be when she is a jobless lying clown undecided

I don't believe that a rapist have supporters

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Timi is lying.
Even during the interview , she was traumatized... Talkless of now that her promiscuous secret is flowing all over the world.

I know the dakolo family will soon Japa for the embarrassment and shame that have brought to their families.

Perverse and adulterous generation.

I shitt on your family

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Antoeni(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
My Candid Advice To Timi Dakolo is to Carry Out a Proper DNA Test On Those Children First

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
yamendiva:
grin

Well, we both know how that ends... That green bag has absolutely nothing to worry about. grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Alejobs: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by shadrach77: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
This Timi of a guy is terribly stupid. Which sane man comes out to announce to the whole world that his wife was raped? In Africa? The whole episode will end up.tearing his family apart. Even if Pastor Biodun goes down, Timi and Busola won't be better for it lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Henrichemeka(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Politics
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Kingsaeedibn: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
I still don't understand how a husband can do this kind of nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Issokay. Read my signature
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
festacman:
In 2013, Ese Walters said Pastor Fatoyinbo told her when she was overcame by sense of guilt that "I will teach you a new level of grace that you don't understand."

In 2019, Mrs. Dakolo said Pastor Fatoyinbo told her 15 years earlier, after allegedly raping her the second time and leaving her bewildered that "As your pastor, grace covers me".

It is obvious that whatever force or demon that is driving Pastor Biodun planted a twisted concept of grace in his heart. Saying "I do not understand all that is happening" in his step-aside statement could be interpreted as him wondering 'I don't understand what the noise is all about because I am covered by Grace'.

Therefore, I believe that first step towards successful turn-around of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is to PURGE his heart of this twisted concept of grace by deliverance, prayer and counselling.

Once this is done, he will be good to go.
Are you saying he has a demon called grace lipsrsealed
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
chikeze:
Why will she not be fine? When her conscience is pricking her lying against a MOG. You claimed to be raped 20yrs ago. U didn’t leave the same church since then. U had 2 kids outside wedlock until the church prevailed on u and Timi to get married. This same Pastor that raped u wedded u guys in the same church and gave you guys a car wedding gift and u still didn’t remember he raped you abi. Am very glad this matter is heading to court. Let’s get this clear I don’t support RAPE in any form. What I think that played out btw Bisola and Fatoyinbo years ago must have been consentual. I rest my case.
Didn't Timi release a video yesterday refuting those claims as lies peddled by coza?

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
shadrach77:
This Timi of a guy is terribly stupid. Which sane man comes out to announce to the whole world that his wife was raped? In Africa? The whole episode will end up.tearing his family apart. Even if Pastor Biodun goes down, Timi and Busola won't be better for it lipsrsealed undecided
He's not stupid. He's courageous and empowering and emboldening girls who have been victims and will be victims of rape to have have a voice to speak up rather than letting the stigma push them in hiding or cowering in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
omonla10:
Na lie, she will never remain thesame.. Once debee always debee.. No one can guarantee her fidelity after the k-leg story she told.. She should have kept it to herself and her husband.

To me, she was not raped, but fell for the pastor's fame, wealth, calling etc.. Now after becoming rich and famous, she suddenly felt cheated..

Pastor Biodun erred spiritually and ought to step down as the pastor and nothing more

All what Timi is doing is what we call 'save face'. U know how many in-laws, colleagues, church members etc. would have advised him to keep acting normal? It would be almost comical if he goes against his wife in public. He needs to keep standing by his wife or at least, pretend to do so.

Its a big shame for a man to be known as the husband of a promiscuous spouse. It wrecks a man's ego; nothing is more painful. He will have to pretend for the rest of his life.

Why must he step down? It's his church na. He didnt drag the members with chains; they went there on their own. Then they may be seeing something that we probably don't see. We just have to respect people's opinions. All humans can't think identically.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by 99Eaco(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by nairalanduseles: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
nrexzy:
Why wouldn't she fine? After 20yrs rape she should b doing good

Stupid insesnitive man

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by gassbee: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Timi never see anything yet, u go finish dis thing wey u start

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by pek(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I think timi bleeped up with this case.

Had it been the pastor is not very popular would he had shared the story on social media?

Now after destroying the pastor's image, what will he gain from it cos as I'm seeing this stuff right now, justice will not be served

And what should have been private is now made public.

If i were to be the husband, I would have called the pastor and some of his elders and ironed this stuff out in a private meeting.
Thank God you are not Timi. If you had been following events and not speaking from a biased mind, you would have realized that the elders you mentioned know the randy nature of the Biodun and cover him up. Secondly, would Biodun have turned up and lastly, how would it have helped in healing Busola?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by nairalanduseles: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I think timi bleeped up with this case.

Had it been the pastor is not very popular would he had shared the story on social media?

Now after destroying the pastor's image, what will he gain from it cos as I'm seeing this stuff right now, justice will not be served

And what should have been private is now made public.

If i were to be the husband, I would have called the pastor and some of his elders and ironed this stuff out in a private meeting.

What useless image...
Rape is degrading
And the best way to get justice is shed light
She is a survivor
He is always a rapist
She exposed the bastard

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by pek(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
chikeze:
Did you attend the wedding in COZA or did you see Bidoun presenting them with car gift?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today / Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Kcee Look So Cute As He Steps Out In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.