Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase (31875 Views)

N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy / The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate / Reviewing The Lagos Rail Mass Transit Trains - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by Nopanties: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2019
omoadeleye:

Hire purchase does not work like that, even if the driver drives roughly just to meet the target and if any fault arise to the bus, that will be not be at the expense of PMT but at the expense of the hiree, cause there's percentage of money the hiree must be depositing every month or some agreed time.

JubrinElSudan
Ode! Must u put his name after every comment?! Idiot!
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by tck2000(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Good one for them
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by omoadeleye(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Nopanties:
Ode! Must u put his name after every comment?! Idiot!

Why are you moaning than the bereaved?

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by crackhouse(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Drivers go start to dey carry overload now.....and be doing pick and drop like it's a town service just to make more money within a shortest period...
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by MyExpression(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2019
autojosh:

It is on record that PMT pioneered the speed limiter innovation in commercial buses in Nigeria 10 years ago. Then Corp Marshal, Osita Chidoka, personally visited PMT headquarters at Emene, to commission the project.

Please what's your source of this information?
How is everyone claiming to pioneer the Speed limiter innovation.

ABC Transport PLC has same claim, commissioned by FRSC.

Who knows PMT for safety and controlled speed
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by sophiathefirst: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
financial target? If normally making 2 trips daily will help a driver reach the target in a year, he decides to increase it to 4 trips daily to shorten it. That's another angle
No matter how fast a driver is. Traveling from the Was to Lagos is still far. He can only go one trip that day. He cannot reach lagos and start loading the bus to go back. Is not possible. He will wait the next day
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by harmbhrosz(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
financial target? If normally making 2 trips daily will help a driver reach the target in a year, he decides to increase it to 4 trips daily to shorten it, won't it be "adversal" to him and maybe his passengers in the long run?
you mean drivers will start driving Lagos to PH 4times a day?? grin
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by lonelydora: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2019
K0y3:
You guys are wrong, these peeps are business men. Their business interests comes first before any welfare package. What do you think Dr maduka will do with over 200 buses when the rail system the fg is building starts to function? Likewise dangote with his trucks?

Simple, they are business men. They are ditching road for rail. Don't be surprise if they start buying coaches. They are going to the next level leaving we the poor masses behind.

Every successful business man is able to see and predict ahead.

Another angle too. Just the way Femi Otedola ditched Forte Oil for power.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by lonelydora: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2019
LeoFish92:

Are you a staff of the company? You seem to know so much about them

I run a Transport and Logistics business, bro. So I know all these
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by Nopanties: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2019
omoadeleye:

Why are you moaning than the bereaved?
Cuz I have no panties on
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by omoadeleye(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Nopanties:
Cuz I have no panties on

Take and chill with this

Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by JubrinElSudan: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2019
luluman:
Was any target given as condition in the statement post?
yes sir
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by nogragra: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Beremx:
Nice one.

I have noticed for some years now that almost 80percent of IMO TRAVELS AND TOURS drivers are yorubas.

Why is that?

...because igbos are lazy yoots who want to get rich quick. QED.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by luluman: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
yes sir
Ok
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by Duru009(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is what I call WISDOM from above !
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by LeoFish92(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

I run a Transport and Logistics business, bro. So I know all these

Little wonder, the vast knowledge.

What's the name of your company, if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by lonelydora: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
LeoFish92:

Little wonder, the vast knowledge.

What's the name of your company, if I may ask?

Reply my dm.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by higgs: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
PMT has very poor safety record.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by LeoFish92(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

Reply my dm.

Done!
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by Nopanties: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
omoadeleye:

Take and chill with this
It is your daughters and wife that will chill with that
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Hope this won't make them to drive rough and faster in order to meet target and own the bus. We Nigerians must always find a way to try destroying a system no matter how laudable it is
hahahahah, it will be to their own disadvantage, so it will be better if they handle the bus with care.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by cosef: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Menance:
Air Peace, Peace Mass. Igbo Amaka

Air peace and Peace mass transit has no relationship. Dr Maduka does not have any stake whatsoever in Air peace.

Air peace is owned by an IMO state businessman. Can't remember his name now.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by Menance: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
cosef:

Air peace and Peace mass transit has no relationship. Dr Maduka does not have any stake whatsoever in Air peace.

All I can say is Igbo Amaka
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by Kfed4ril(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
financial target? If normally making 2 trips daily will help a driver reach the target in a year, he decides to increase it to 4 trips daily to shorten it, won't it be "adversal" to him and maybe his passengers in the long run?

Bros I thinks this one is different, for the fact That after the complete payment it becomes theirs.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase by Kfed4ril(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
cosef:

Lol Oga see the way you are confidently giving out false info.

Allen Onyema from Ihiala in Anambra state owns Air peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Drive The 2019 G-wagon SUV Through The Mud Explained By Mercedes / The New 2019 Mercedes Benz Cls-class Is Very Impressive And Classy. (photos) / Guidelines In Obtaining Driver’s Licence For First-timers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.