Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

My Wife Is Fine - Timi Dakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Is Fine - Timi Dakolo (291 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Fine - Timi Dakolo by weezyk(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2019
Gospel singer, Timi Dakolo has deny reports that his wife, Busola has been traumatized since her rape story was published.

The singer took to his Instagram comment section to deny reports that his wife, Busola, has been traumatised and weeping since the interview she granted accusing COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of rape.

According to Timi, Busola is fine.
Source: https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/my-wife-is-fine-timi-dakolo.html?m=1

Re: My Wife Is Fine - Timi Dakolo by ncpat(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2019
Ok
Re: My Wife Is Fine - Timi Dakolo by Kingosytex(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Am glad that the Dakolos have filed a report against the pastor, this is what they would done from the onset instead of ranting all over the social media
Re: My Wife Is Fine - Timi Dakolo by Mrop(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2019
B decievin ursef

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Writer Lesley Nneka Arimah Wins 2019 Caine Prize / We Can Defeat The Super Eagles - Bafana Bafana Fans Are Full Of Confidence / Can Teni Do It Again In 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.