Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State (511 Views)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by maxman01: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2019
At every turn in history, men and women of goodwill have left their vocations and callings to spearhead change and progressive causes.

Many hitherto unattainable phenomena have given way to the collective resolve of a people.

Just recently, Nigerians have made strides in their collective aspirations for a better society and so have deployed the capacity of their oneness to demand social order in prevalent chaos. The social stagnation of the nation is shifting to accommodate new thinking and better ways of doing things. Of a truth, there is a sun in the horizon and every man and woman, boy and girl must rise to the warmth and healing that it brings.

Kogi State has been bastardised by the PDP and APC in not small ways. The records are abysmally against the people, intrinsically devoid of truth and chronologically riled with incompetence.

Kogi State has continued to be bastardised by inept and wantonly repressive human elements. The people have also become unwilling victims of a pauperised system that takes prisoners of poverty as spoils of electoral war.... This cannot continue.

In the midst of this chaos, we find a gem, an uncommon find in the mix of corruption infested leadership that has gored the state helplessly. This gem is AGUDA, a man of destiny and who is poised to position Kogi State as a beacon of pointable hope for Nigerian progress. Today, we find in this young man, a possibility that Kogi can become a thriving commercial hub in Africa, tapping from her immense human capital and delivering on beneficial impetus to the masses.

The man for job in November 2019 is AGUDA and only then can Kogi begin to enjoy real growth.

Be involved. Hope2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdvWbvFa8s

have which were thought to be impossible. Nigeria has recently been fed from the table of re-order, where the seemingly unattainable became possible through the collective will of the people. Today, races and the people of the world are collectively re-writing their present to usher in a desirable future. Kogi is at the junction of opportunity today.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Jharmo: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2019
I hope kogi people would for the first time in history make a good decision this time around. We have never been lucky with leadership since the Creation of our state. We cannot vote that yeye bello again, he has nothing to offer other than thuggery, and for Dino the Comedian, kogi is not house of comedy. We cannot continue to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea. Both PDP and APC have failed us woefully. Let's try something fresh and different. I have been following this Aguda of AAC closely and I think he is making some valid point and clear road map. YouI will likely settle for him for Kogi 2019 Governorship election.

1 Like

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by maxman01: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Jharmo:
I hope kogi people would for the first time in history make a good decision this time around. We have never been lucky with leadership since the Creation of our state. We cannot vote that yeye bello again, he has nothing to offer other than thuggery, and for Dino the Comedian, kogi is not house of comedy. We cannot continue to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea. Both PDP and APC have failed us woefully. Let's try something fresh and different. I have been following this Aguda of AAC closely and I think he is making some valid point and clear road map. YouI will likely
settle for him for Kogi 2019 Governorship election.

Exactly d thuggery yaya n comedian dino should ve nothing to do with governance
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by helinues: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2019
Add J to the surname......

Abeg, I am not feeling fine this morning.. grin
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Howcanwe: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2019
This is the time to end bad government in Kogi State,we must unite and can change our lives by supporting a man of substance and integrity,with ideas and capability to create jobs and manage the state resources #aguda2019 means workers welfare ,good roads, affordable healthcare and education,I am yet to see any aspirant in kogi gubernatorial race that can match his pedigree the rest belong to the oppressive ruling class that's unleashing political band economic terror on my beloved Kogi people! #AACparty we trust #Aguda4governor

2 Likes

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by stefanogold: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2019
am actually not from kogi. but it seems this aguda guy is legit.. i just hope kogi people make the right choice wink this time

2 Likes

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Heireiz: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Jharmo:
I hope kogi people would for the first time in history make a good decision this time around. We have never been lucky with leadership since the Creation of our state. We cannot vote that yeye bello again, he has nothing to offer other than thuggery, and for Dino the Comedian, kogi is not house of comedy. We cannot continue to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea. Both PDP and APC have failed us woefully. Let's try something fresh and different. I have been following this Aguda of AAC closely and I think he is making some valid point and clear road map. YouI will likely settle for him for Kogi 2019 Governorship election.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by stefanogold: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Howcanwe:
This is the time to end bad government in Kogi State,we must unite and can change our lives by supporting a man of substance and integrity,with ideas and capability to create jobs and manage the state resources #aguda2019 means workers welfare ,good roads, affordable healthcare and education,I am yet to see any aspirant in kogi gubernatorial race that can match his pedigree the rest belong to the oppressive ruling class that's unleashing political band economic terror on my beloved Kogi people! #AACparty we trust #Aguda4governor

1 Like

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by mont4me: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2019
We cannot keep doing the same thing over and over again as a people and expect different results. Kogi state is critical to the survival of many well meaning Nigerians. Let us all go out and support this AGUDA for effectiveness and results. #Yeswecan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Heireiz: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Yeah, with AGUDA, kogi can go higher
Better login
#AGUDA

we're all on AAC-AGUDA

1 Like

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by stefanogold: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2019
we cannot keep doing the same things and expect different result
it's time to destroy the duopoly of APC and PDP this and this alone will will set us on a beta part. #istandwithaguda

1 Like

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by ebukson: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Aguda is the Man....KOGI is in for a great Change..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by maxman01: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2019
mont4me:
We cannot keep doing the same thing over and over again as a people and expect different results. Kogi state is critical to the survival of many well meaning Nigerians. Let us all go out and support this AGUDA for effectiveness and results. #Yeswecan

When we do not vote for the best hands like AGUDA of AAC kogi wil keep geting thugs ncomedians as governor

1 Like

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Kudos20: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2019
I support AAC and aguda for kogi state governor

2 Likes

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by OyetundeJJ: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Kogi people should give this Aguda guy a chance. They should go for AAC. The party seems to have credible people who can deliver purposeful governance.

1 Like

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Heireiz: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2019
And this thing came up my head

What's this Aguda trying to offer us
Cos we all know login well, dont wanna jump from bad heads to bad hands, I need to know his manifesto

1 Like

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Abolore25(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2019
The state of Kogi need fresh ideas.

I go with Aguda for the governor of Kogi state.

#WeCan Take back our future.

#Aguda4Governor

1 Like

Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Jowialchemy: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Kogi State has been bastardised by the by the ruling government, am not from their but as a child I know the road and I always pray for our vehicle stop there so u can eat and see the real nature ....so if thing are to be improved there must be a change because kogi is every ones concern........thanks
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by SheyiRealtor(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2019
I don't think this man has anything to offer Kogi state. Moreover where in Kogi state is he from and what has he ever done for Kogi people to convince us that he's the right person.. Abeg ba Dino and Yahaya Bello we know, I am still yet to choose between those two sef except maybe if this Aguda can convince me that he's different sha
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Jowialchemy: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Kogi State has been bastardised by the by the ruling government, am not from there but as a child I know the road and I always pray for our vehicle stop there so u can eat and see the real nature ....so if thing are to be improved there, things must be a change because kogi is every ones concern.......thanks [center][/center]
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by maxman01: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2019
SheyiRealtor:
I don't think this man has anything to offer Kogi state. Moreover where in Kogi state is he from and what has he ever done for Kogi people to convince us that he's the right person.. Abeg ba Dino and Yahaya Bello we know, I am still yet to choose between those two sef except maybe if this Aguda can convince me that he's different sha

If you check his profile u will understand he is the best man for the job betta dan yaya n dino
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by maxman01: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2019
Lalastica pls do d needful
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by IgalaDon: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2019
All these young guys
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Jowialchemy: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
and again I believe AAC is up for a change
Jowialchemy:
Kogi State has been bastardised by the by the ruling government, am not from there but as a child I know the road and I always pray for our vehicle stop there so u can eat and see the real nature ....so if thing are to be improved there, things must be a change because kogi is every ones concern.......thanks [center][/center]
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Babyface33: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
I see hope in kogi with dis guy.young and vibrant.
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Heireiz: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
I can't say anything concerning him
He's still new
Should we trust�
Should we embrace�
He's still on a look
Cos the PDP dominates
Re: The Man Is Aguda. The Party - Aac For Kogi State by Silva047: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Though I can perceive he is vibrant but someone should convince me... is he up to the task? Do you know him personally if yes,What has been his impact so far before taking this Grate task? What dose he intend to do Kogi let’s assume he is the Governor Elected? I weep for Kogi state!

(1) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Appoints Akpabio's Younger Brother As Commissioner And 19 Others / Don’t Link Igbo With Herdsmen – Fani-kayode To Tinubu / We’ll Respond Fiercely To Massacre Of 37 People By Bandits In Sokoto – President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.