Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Easiest Business You Can Start Today And Make Huge Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiest Business You Can Start Today And Make Huge Profit (246 Views)

The Easiest Business To Start Online! / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Business You Can Start Today And Make Huge Profit by Freshguy007(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Today, there are many posts and sites you see online that tells you you can make money online, but 90% of them are all scam.

It is difficult to find an original and trust worthy source to make money online. But we have been offering cheap bulk Data to our resellers who resell them to individuals like you at a cheaper rate too.

You must have seen one or two people who sell data and cable TV subscriptions online and you ask how do they make their money?

Well, this is it;

We sell bulk data to resellers at 8,000 for 25GB, and 15,000 for 50GB. Then all you need to do is create or set your own price on how you wish to sell your data to individuals and make profit.

E.g: Selling 1GB @ 500 = 12,500 when you sell all your 25GB.

- You would be given a unique code you would use to transfer your data to your customers.

- You can send this data to all networks, but must use an MTN sim to share data.

- Sharing is as fast as checking your airtime balance.

NOTE: all subscriptions are valid for 30days starting from the day you shared the data to the customer.

You can call or WHATSAPP me on 0 9 0 6 8 3 2 0 4 7 4

Re: Easiest Business You Can Start Today And Make Huge Profit by manando1(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Do you want to make money online ? Have you tried lots of methods without succeeding? We all feel the same my friend , but right now I've found legit way of making that extra cash online while , you're at school , or at work the best way with this method is that it is free of charge . I've came across to this. 
https:///EJmBc

website which can pay you just doing small tasks such as downloading games , uploading videos to YouTube etc if you want to know more please follow this link. 
https:///EJmBc
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Senior Board Member. / Latest Way To Get Cool Cash Money It Hot / Buy Your Desire Product From Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.