Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) (23873 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by GistConnect: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2019
The Niger state police command have arrested three suspects, Abdulrahman Ahmed, 19; Isyaku Umar, 20; and Adamu Sani, 20, for allegedly gang raping a 14-year-old girl in the Maitumbi area of Minna, the state capital.

Confirming their arrest, the state police command spokesperson, Mohammed Abubakar, said the men kidnapped the girl while she was out on an errand and then took turns to defile her. The mother of the victim was informed of what had happened to her daughter and she reported the matter to the police.

Abubakar added that the suspects have confessed to the crime and would be arraigned in court soon.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/14-year-old-girl-gang-raped-in-niger-state-suspects-arrested

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by Emrixx(f): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2019
FTC finally

I dedicate this to all lovers of peace and good will

Say No To Rape and Molestation

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by Blackfire(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Some people are just programmed to misbehave

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by mushystuff: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Depraved society and generation! These ones have probably sniffed glue and codeine with a touch of lizard shît otherwise what is the attraction in a 14yr old? Na still dem be leaders of tomorrow o! Young children that should be in higher institutions now partaking in the worst crimes...

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by itsik(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Please you all should also march on the streets of Niger state this sunday oooooo.

Thank GOD weekend is even here. Sunday no far again.
Hypocrites.

Na only when it has to do with Yeyebrities nah hin we get loud mouth.
#SAYNOTORAPE

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by mmadu5(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Abortions could have prevented all this

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jeez, there is nothing special in sèx, after some minutes, the good feeling is over and you're back to reality, had it been the sensation lasts hours I'd understand, sèx, pùssy and diick is simply overrated.

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by 9jayes: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
And dem say make I no kill person because rape, I go kill nd give dog his balls. The cozie species

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by Dshocker(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
They cozed her
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by SILVERLINES: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
After rapping their cows

They now extends their energy to humans

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by emceedcent(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dem *COZA* the small gel sha
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by Onyekachi419(f): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
I want to tell them something

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by mushystuff: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
itsik:
Please you all should also march on the streets of Niger state this sunday oooooo.

Thank GOD weekend is even here. Sunday no far again.
Hypocrites.

Hehehe...these ones na muslims na. You sure say dem get dat kain time?

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by Guilderland1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is the same Snelling Maitumbi my uncle wanted to find shop for me to do business, that ghetto place that is always the epicenter of crime and fighting...
Thank God I took decision to far away Oyo.....
North no longer safe......

Maitumbi is very dangerous area....

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
They are lucky Sharia law no de for Niger
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by itsik(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hehehe...these one na muslims na. You sure say dem get dat kain time?

Oooooo. I see,
Nah only Christians good to be defended?

Well all am saying is. They fuzz about coza is because it involves a yeyebrity.
Lets also do same for these harmless ones who have no one to speak for them

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by greatstephenho(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Everyday for as new rape story

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by Yuiwlk: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wow
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by OndoUpdates(f): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
This world is damaged beyond measure.
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by HumanHairLovers(f): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Jeez, there is nothing special in sèx, after some minutes, the good feeling is over and you're back to reality, had it been the sensation lasts hours I'd understand, sèx, pùssy and diick is simply overrated.

I'm with you on this....too overrated

And yet it has destroyed kings

Matter of self control

To Order original hair and wigs at wholesale price check my signature

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by Damicares(f): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
What did they gain from it now huh?
Gang raping!
ehn shebi they've done it, eye don clear. Let them go and enjoy themselves in prison. Shior!

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by dingbang(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
I dont know Niger people to be this irresponsible, but anyways, there will always be bad eggs
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by toks208: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nairalanders abeg help me check if this post of mine attracts a ban.

I was only making an innocent comment about a blog and Gbam! ....one zealot of a mod banned me.

Nairaland don dey turn military zone...

Oshisco.com

The zealot of a mod even baned me for 7 days....and my sixth sense has a clue of the mod that did it.

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by LONGPREEK(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
there is more to this news. considering these boys ages, i am sure she was like a friend to them and probably did it as a normal thing. 14 years naija girls of these days behave like 30year olds.
please next time give full details of the shit
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Gang Raped In Niger State, Suspects Arrested (photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Shebi theyre dancing to one song, they call it soapy abi detergent by one old fool with dead ambition misleading children with bright future...u see this seed we're planting in these kids, we shall all reap it together...make una continue sad

Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) / What Is Wrong With Nigerians? As Kidnapped Md Of God Is Good Motors Found Dead / Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution