Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Take Courses Free of charge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take Courses Free of charge (508 Views)

Get Udemy Courses Free! / DOWNLOAD These Powerful Free Gifts NOW (FREE OF CHARGE) / Learn How To Use Your Android Phones To Earn Cool Income Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Courses Free of charge by Alpha100(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2019
I love giving out free things. It's just my nature. If it's not free, I find a way to subsidize the price.

However, for this one, I'm giving courses for absolutely nothing.

There are many courses you want to learn but don't have money to pay for.

You are in luck. I just may put one up that you will like.

Now, know that these free courses are FREE only for a limited time. You want to take advantage ASAP.

I won't like someone mentioning me later that I directed them to a course that's not free.

The truth is that these courses (at least most of them) are worth their prices. You should actually pay for them if you have the means.

For those who don't, you have come to the right place.

So, I'm thinking either opening a new thread for every course or putting everything here.

Let's get rolling already.

This one teaches you the basics of internet marketing.

More to follow.
Re: Take Courses Free of charge by Alpha100(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Complete course on Facebook Marketing. Anyone?
Re: Take Courses Free of charge by Alpha100(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Still available. Show me your response and I'll drop
Re: Take Courses Free of charge by Matilda94: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Following. Nice job!
Re: Take Courses Free of charge by Alpha100(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Alright. I promise to deliver more courses. Check my telegram group. There are over 380 books I've delivered already free of charge. So, believe me when I say I promise to give more courses.

I just have a little plea. My friend has a son who's contesting in the Pears Baby of the Year contest. His vote is too low. I need as much votes as possible for him.

Nothing will gladden my heart more and motivate me to keep providing more courses and books if he can win this.

That's his picture below.

The link to vote is here

Thanks so much guys. I believe in you
Re: Take Courses Free of charge by Ssathugit: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2021
You always need to learn something new. Especially when it comes to medicine. Biology and physics are not easy for everyone and so I bought a few classes of individual lessons from a tutor on https://studymind.co.uk/ to my daughter who wants to become the best doctor in our city.

(1) (Reply)

$203 Payoneer Funds Available (soft Rate) / Scrap(waste Recyclable) Buyers And Sellers Connect. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.