Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What Should I Become In Future? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Should I Become In Future? (280 Views)

I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? / Career Options After BAMS - Benefits & BAMS Scope In Future / Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Become In Future? by Otisker(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2019
I am a student that is yet to enter the university and am confused on which career to pursue. At a point, I wanted to be a lawyer, a civil engineer then a dentist...

This might sound foolish since am supposed to have decided by now but, please kindly suggest good courses for me and if possible include the requirement for such course. Thanks
Re: What Should I Become In Future? by olamilarks(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Otisker:
I am a student that is yet to enter the university and am confused on which career to pursue. At a point, I wanted to be a lawyer, a civil engineer then a dentist...

This might sound foolish since am supposed to have decided by now but, please kindly suggest good courses for me and if possible include the requirement for such course. Thanks
Google "Free career tests"
Take some of the career tests.
Do personal evaluation.
Talk to a career counsellor.
Take an internship.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

UNN: Any help on the literature texts that will be set in unn's post utme / Mistakes That Leads To University Admission Failure: Choice Of Institution / Ksu Admission For 2019/2020 in progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.