Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 (45748 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter, Michelle As She Clocks 19 (photos) / AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by cornelius5252: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hmm.... Thank God U ur daughter no dey attend COZA... She go don forget wen she became a woman...

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by illiteratepmb: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
She is obviously advertising her daughter for a Ned Nwoko. Sense will not kiiii me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
2blessed01:
...As She Is Set To Become A Legal ''OLOSHO''

That's harsh, and quite unnecessary... The girl is turning 18, and it's her mum's prerogative to celebrate her in any way she deems fit...

I can understand your hatred for Ms. Aigbe (Your choice), but hating on a child who you don't know is unhealthy.... Like really sick. Get help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Alejobs: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Brightest04(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mercy is only trying to announce to the old money bags that her daughter is old enough to receive hot old rods.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Shalommy(f): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Phyqee10:
All this children wey no get daddy self..
Haha.. They're blessings from above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Alejobs: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by MrPRevailer(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
These endtime family why?

May God bring these people to nomalcy

Watch this video and learn why social media is dangerous to you. And what to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sow6bfgBbU&t=769s
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by densiks: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
She has confirmed to all and sundry that she’s a numbskull.
Empty fools gaining attention from unsuspecting audiences.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by 2blessed01(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

That's harsh, and quite unnecessary... The girl is turning 18, and it's her mum's prerogative to celebrate her in any way she deems fit...

I can understand your hatred for Ms. Aigbe (Your choice), but hating on a child who you don't know is unhealthy.... Like really sick. Get help.
Lyk Seriously, You Are D Sick One Here, Hw Did What I Wrote A Hate Speech
You Should Have Make Clear To Us Dat U Crush On Her Dan Spewing D Above Trash...NONSENSE!!!
Meanwhile, Give Ur Help To Urself, I Dnt Need It

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by hopexter(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why does this look like an advert when there are Pedophiles everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
She is dancing because she is ripe enough for the likes of Ned nwoko,sanwo olu and co while we the young guys can only get access through rape.
ned nwoko likes dem very light skinned

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
2blessed01:

Lyk Seriously, You Are D Sick One Here, Hw Did What I Wrote A Hate Speech
You Should Have Make Clear To Us Dat U Crush On Her Dan Spewing D Above Trash...NONSENSE!!!
Meanwhile, Give Ur Help To Urself, I Dnt Need It

Okay... I see. Thanks for taking out time to write this.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Danwakae(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mercy Aigbe to her customers will be like:

Please don't price her cheap one, this one na fresh toto

Ned Nwoko will not like this one with small uku.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Lovelife433(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
kaii dis girl need strong oko to confirm her adulthood.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Aventador2000(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Alejobs: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Beedude(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Isoduwa:
Aigbe enter house with your daughter

Imagine omosexy doing this
Omotola get husband that won't allow this. Not sure Mercy has any. That's the difference being responsible and irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by sterlingD(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:
You know how companies release ads...
For a new product? Well this here is one.

She's putting her daughter on the market for a Ned.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:
You know how companies release ads...
For a new product? Well this here is one.

She's putting her daughter on the market for a Ned.

Yea, u called my name bro?

But every Nigerian knows I only do fair skin babes na.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Noel1:

Yea, u called my name bro?

But every Nigerian knows I only do fair skin babes na.
Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by Starhearts: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anoda Olosho in d making
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by godofuck231: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Phyqee10:
All this children wey no get daddy self..
I been de try ignore this post but na true , the baby mama's have won the war on child prostitution
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 by strangest(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ned right now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal / Happie Boys Don't Look Happy - Lady Reports After Encountering Them / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.