Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Ruga Agenda While You Are Busy Getting Distracted By COZA & BBN - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Ruga Agenda While You Are Busy Getting Distracted By COZA & BBN (436 Views)

Nigerianmetro Busy Professionals Cocktails & BBQ - VGC / Date, Time & List Of Invited Ministers For COZA 2022 12 Days Of Glory | Details / While You Are Being Distracted China Is Taking Over Nigeria And West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ruga Agenda While You Are Busy Getting Distracted By COZA & BBN by Truthwords: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Even though I do not in anyway condone rape. We really need to see what is going on in Nigeria today concerning this Ruga issue and tone down on the issue of COZA

Also youths need to wake up before its too late. Especially the youths of the South. This so called Big Brother Naija is another Major Distraction. Nigerian Southern youths, when will you wake up from your slumber.

The people of the South, the fulanis are coming for you if you don't do something now.

Watch this video to have a better understanding of the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvscIQn0eM
Re: The Ruga Agenda While You Are Busy Getting Distracted By COZA & BBN by Intrepid01(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dear munarule, I am mentioning you here cos I don't want my comment to get lost in the midst of other comments. I am so sorry about your family predicament, I'll advise you to locate the nearest MFM church for deliverance. I am not advertising church here but advertising the power of Jesus via fervent prayers in deliverance sessions. MFM has prayer city in South South/South East I believe, it's purely prayer and fasting, no one collects a dime from anyone.

My sister, I believe you are one of those who cos they lack experience say there's nothing like dark powers, but what you and I do not know but are real are more than what we know.

May the almighty physician; Jesus Christ heal your brother....peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hurry And Get Your Forms Now! Just 1k! As En Dey Hot “face Of Street Factor Tv” / PICTURE: Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo During Mugabe Funeral / Free Logo Or Business Card Design For The First Eight People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.