Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

No Fuel Generator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / No Fuel Generator (1393 Views)

How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator / No Fuel Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Fuel Generator by Greatestnigerians: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2010
Fuelless is a generator that does not make use of fuel,oil,water or sun.this a new discover that you can generate your own power by the use of DC to AC to DC which mean mechanical part are not needed.
For more information or order for a comprehensive ebook showing you the step by step way of how to build your fuelless generator to get this ebook.send a sum of #5000 to the account number below and you receive it immediately.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:2221010061356
ACCOUNT NAME:ABOGUNDE RASHEED

BANK:SKYE BANK
then send me your name and the teller number.
You can change your life with this opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Web Internet Proxy Out There For Everyone Who Love To Surf Anonymous / Woman Uses An Ipad As Sedative During Surgery / Load 100 Naira Card And Brows For Two Month Free For More Info Call 08130886405

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.