Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) (41831 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by NwaliE01: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Asap

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Starhearts: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
nairalanduseles:

He ain't an ex convict u monkey....he is a made man who was arraigned .....U need education

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
I can't exchange words with u, because u speak like someone without home training.. Keyboard warrior dem. insult someone u've Neva seen before. I know for sure u can't say this to my face, I swear.. Na body go tell u.

2 Likes

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by soil4soil(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
And their parents allowed them. what does the future holds for them. God will save us

Do you want a naturally made soft drink then take CITA
contact the flyers

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adakintroy2:
I was making this point some time ago.

This is beyond shame. To make children pay for our sins like this. To play with their innocence this way..

God will punish naira Marley. I mean it. God will punish him.

WOE unto the world for sin cometh, but greater woe to the man from which sin will come.
Seconded.
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Starhearts: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
nairalanduseles:

He ain't an ex convict u monkey....he is a made man who was arraigned .....U need education

Is it your foolishness?

You need a job instead of spreading ur foolishness all over the social media space...
Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness

1 Like

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Starhearts:

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
I can't exchange words with u, because u speak like someone without home training.. Keyboard warrior dem. insult someone u've Neva seen before. I know for sure u can't say this to my face, I swear.. Na body go tell u.

U sound frustrated .........My brother hustle so u go stop to day hate.....JEALOUSY
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Starhearts:

Is it your foolishness?

You need a job instead of spreading ur foolishness all over the social media space...
Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness

E pain am
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Memphitz537(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Marlians are a very stupid bunch. No boundaries,forethought or afterthought. Just a foolish flock of sheep without an iota of self-respect or sense. Marlians stand for trash. They stand for rubbish. When Nigerians allow fools like Naira Marley become so powerful by giving him attention,our collective decency are driven to the gutters.

4 Likes

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Weep for Nigeria.

Not sure it has a future

And this are the FUTURE OF 2MORROW undecided undecided :- i weep indeed for Naija.
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I have never believed in the artistic abilities of some so called artists. They simply take advantage of a mentally disadvantaged much to push their popularity. You know the world is full of retards just like everyday Malians.

Richdad
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
PapaAdanna:
People like Adekunle Gold, Brymo, DAre Art Alade, Cobham's,Johnny Drill, and so many of my good people with good content to bless their generation will not trend but whenever a JUNKIE does his drug induced trash news will carry it... And you say Nigeria will ever survive, no I doubt it

Fool with no content
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
nairalanduseles:

I rather my kid masturbates than get Std
My brother 90% of young men masturbate and it is very good
Just pretentious Nigeria's cos of religion and a local society make it seem wrong...
Wake up and enjoy soapy
PASS ME THE SOAP JOOR
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Memphitz537:
Marlians are a very stupid bunch. No boundaries,forethought or afterthought. Just a foolish flock of sheep without an iota of self-respect or sense. Marlians stand for trash. They stand for rubbish. When Nigerians allow fools like Naira Marley become so powerful by giving him attention,our collective decency are driven to the gutters.

They are the most stupid after Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Nerro042: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Our next gen
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
4giv dem lord 4 dey knw nt wat dey r doing
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by 99Eaco(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by wapboy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Aluminium Ladders in Nigeria
Fiber ladders in Nigeria
Scaffolding Ladders in Nigeria

Get any size of ladders with 50% discount
Pay on Delivery around Lagos Only
And pay before delivery in other part of Nigeria

www.Jlp.com.ng

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
nairalanduseles:
It's just a dance ...
Emancupate yourselves from being judgemental
It does not promote violence like hard core rap
Or u seen people dance metal music
There is nothing to it
A beautiful hilarious harmless dance
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Grown ass fools in the name of celebrity destroying the lives of innocent kids
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by bowerazzi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Efcc oya arrest that scary face boy called naira Marley for corruption dance called soapy this dance is also internet fraud dance .
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Flashlaundry(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Prime4Val:
Greetings everyone, nairalanders please I beseech you to help a brother, I am in dire need of 5k naira. I've tried some means of getting it all to no avail, I've even tried borrowing to hopefully pay back next week but all failed. I beg whoever it is that is capable of helping to please help me with any amount please am pleading. Below are my account details and phone number. Thanks and God bless you.

UBA
Adams
09064087938‎

At least u r better than kemi oluloye - she was begging for 2k

2 Likes

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by unapologetic147: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adakintroy2:
I was making this point some time ago.

This is beyond shame. To make children pay for our sins like this. To play with their innocence this way..

God will punish naira Marley. I mean it. God will punish him.

WOE unto the world for sin cometh, but greater woe to the man from which sin will come.
God will punish u and your lineage
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by dhardline(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
nairalanduseles:

I rather my kid masturbates than get Std
My brother 90% of young men masturbate and it is very good
Just pretentious Nigeria's cos of religion and a local society make it seem wrong...
Wake up and enjoy soapy
Thank God you said 90% and you can do well to teach

your kids how to do it yourself so when they grow they

have no mistake who to blame.
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
FILTHY REALLY FILTHY
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Prime4Val(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

At least u r better than kemi oluloye - she was begging for 2k
i don't know who kemi oluloye is, but I thank God though. And thank you.
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Op, a person not yet convicted or sentenced by a court of law cannot be referred to as an exconvict.

Be guided!!

Just when you think that the NBC should do its job....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija; I have started Receiving my Prizes- Miracle Thanks CloseUp Nigeria / Ronke Odusanya Shops For Tomatoes In Atlanta, Georgia [photos] / Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.