Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Supreme Court Verdict: Adeleke Congratulates Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Verdict: Adeleke Congratulates Oyetola (264 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Verdict: Adeleke Congratulates Oyetola by akelicious(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
The governorship candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2018 election, Senator Ademola Adeleke, has congratulated Gboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on his victory at the Supreme Court.

The former senator who represented the Osun West Senatorial District affirmed that his ambition was never a do or die affair.

In a statement issued by his spokesperson, Olawale Rasheed, after the court ruling on Friday, Adeleke said: “The Supreme Court, being the apex court in the land, their decision, regardless of my disagreement and disappointment with same, remains final. As a democrat and law-abiding citizen, I accept the ruling no matter my misgivings.

“I wish Governor Oyetola well in the governance of Osun State,” Adeleke added.

He also expressed immense gratitude and appreciation to his teeming supporters, leaders and members of the People’s Democratic Party “for their massive support throughout the duration of the case and our high spirit and commitment to the cause of democracy which we championed from last year till date.

“In all circumstances, we must thank God Almighty. We gallantly fought a good fight in pursuance of a democratic cause. The ideals we fought for live on,” Adeleke stressed.

“Our ambition was never a do-or-die affair. We aspired to serve and deliver democratic dividends to the people of Osun State. Our ambition was altruistic. We wish Governor Oyetola the best in governance of the state,” he stressed.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/supreme-court-verdict-adeleke.html

Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Adeleke Congratulates Oyetola by Mynd44: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Ruga Controversy: Defend Your Lands, Ooni, Soyinka, Tell Nigerians, SMBLF Allege / Obaseki Vows To Reclaim School Lands* *_…set To Extend Feeding Programme To Mo / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Muhammad’s Confirmation As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.