Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam (28256 Views)

Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ? / Davido: 2019 Is My Year 'I Can't Come And Kill Myself' / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
How can one sell what does not belong to him...how can a so called pastor sell blessings, that don't belong to him cheesy
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one that has sold his soul to Satan is here talking trash. He has basically stated that the God Christians serve is a scam for telling us that we have the right to judge things pertaining to this world and that we are going to judge angels.

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV)
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

What he's saying is that if his son rapes 10 women, he's not going to judge him or say anything.

He needs to bark at his foolish fellow celebrities who were already judging Biodun Fatoyinbo despite not having proof.

The wicked singer also kicked against tithing. They have not read the Bible from cover to cover, yet they feel they know it all due to some silly article they found on Google.

I see the shade he threw at Islam, tho.
Na which Angel you wan judge grin
You know the dimensions Angels operate in...on what yardstick you wan judge Angels...filthy men of our times wan judge celestial beings cheesy

All 2face said is correct, nothing wrong or offensive in what he said, only religious fanatics and money hungry men of the pulpit will find it offensive... gullible sheep
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by EduConsults2019: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
I heard someone said 2Baba has sold his soul to the Devil...

I asked why is it that those who have sold their soul to the devil are better than those who have not sold their soul? to the extend they are even begging for help from those who sold their soul to the devil.

The best worship in life is to try to be useful to the world and the poor in a way without hurting anyone.

2 Likes

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Stop living in a fools paradise it is not good for your health smiley
Delusion is bad cheesy
Ladyhippolyta? Nice.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
Erediauwa:
Ladyhippolyta? Nice.
grin grin
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=79972278]

Is his anti-christ statement not proof enough?

How can you know that he's in a satanic cult when you are not observant?

Dude belongs, just like many of his colleagues. An untrained eye won't know[/

Your gullibility is out of this world, so you really think with this your mentality and dumbness you will make heaven cheesy...you sound like a primary school kid.

Religion is not God, Religion is not even spirituality... religion is a set of ways and rituals men choose to communicate with a higher being... everyone knows who and what they serve...most of you modern day religious fanatics are serving baal, but y'all think you are marching to heaven, lol, you all are religious, that's it. Just make the money, heaven is too hard for a weak mind like you to pursue.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by clemzo101(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Alot of people don't believe in God again even some of the pastors
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
2 Baba is simply saying the religious practices in Nigeria na scam.

No religion is greater than love

Jesus Christ came to preach love
Prophet Mohammed (SAW) came to preach peace.
Surely love comes before peace. There can only be peace where there is love

Every other practice other than love is simply a scam and man made.
Tuface is simply saying that religion, including the ones that invented the story of jesus and the one that Muhammed founded are all scams

1 Like

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=distributeinc post=79981510][/quote]

You, my friend, are on the narrow and strait gate that leads to eternal life. Congrats.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
kmcutez:

You my friend are on the narrow and strait gate that leads to eternal life. Congrats.
I don't want to be in same heaven with idiotic hypocrites.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Walahi so many dumb kids, people of very low iq dey this nairaland...no wonder Naija is retrogressing.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by aspirebig: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
I stand with Tuface on this, #Word.

Meanwhile, guys beware of this fraudster who collected money from me last year for some services and disappeared till date without trace. His last known phone numbers are not reachable. His name is Emmanuel Damilare.

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Atanda201: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Trippledee:
Religion is a scam

LOVE is only true Religion
ur ignorance have high rank, Wat told u about love, religion!
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Rolly22(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
NOL2dworld:

You better say what U know.. Where is the prove Prophet Muhammad SAW preach peace.. A blood thirsty tyrant.

Imagine the Muhammed that will Kill at the slightest provocation preaching peace. Odiegwu
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Atanda201: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
loverboy442:
open your eyes and be wise bro. the bible says be wise as the serpent. you don't have to give any man money for god to bless you. the days of the prophets ended after the coming of jesus christ. any man or wman who parades him or herself as a prophet or prophetess is a scam
i can't blame you, because you didn't know about your prophet, from Adam to Jesus, we Muslim accept them has our prophet and messenger cause they are all sent to us.

1 Like

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Atanda201: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rolly22:

Imagine the Muhammed that will Kill at the slightest provocation preaching peace. Odiegwu
don't say what you don't known, am here to clarify.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Abubauchi: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
2 Baba is simply saying the religious practices in Nigeria na scam.

No religion is greater than love

Jesus Christ came to preach love
Prophet Mohammed (SAW) came to preach peace.
Surely love comes before peace. There can only be peace where there is love contr to decive ur self,Jesus never never be a god or a son of god,1+1=2 or 1 think and reason well which one is the scam

Every other practice other than love is simply a scam and man made.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Abubauchi: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2019
2face is a son of bitch,ARNE
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by dykegabriel: 3:14am On Jul 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one that has sold his soul to Satan is here talking trash. He has basically stated that the God Christians serve is a scam for telling us that we have the right to judge things pertaining to this world and that we are going to judge angels.

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV)
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

What he's saying is that if his son rapes 10 women, he's not going to judge him or say anything.

He needs to bark at his foolish fellow celebrities who were already judging Biodun Fatoyinbo despite not having proof.

The wicked singer also kicked against tithing. They have not read the Bible from cover to cover, yet they feel they know it all due to some silly article they found on Google.

I see the shade he threw at Islam, tho.

i see you that have read d Bible cover to cover and the best you can do is to pick one verse from many just to buttress a point and go off point yourself. U forgot Matthew 7:1

1 Like

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Trippledee(m): 4:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Atanda201:
ur ignorance have high rank, Wat told u about love, religion!

Ok
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by arrestdarrester: 4:13am On Jul 06, 2019
2face missed it here big time. He lost my respect for going against the Bible. Now we know something about him that we were ignorant of before now.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by arrestdarrester: 4:19am On Jul 06, 2019
Atanda201:
i can't blame you, because you didn't know about your prophet, from Adam to Jesus, we Muslim accept them has our prophet and messenger cause they are all sent to us.

Just as Adam was not just a prophet, Jesus is not just a prophet. The bible says Adam was the son of God and Jesus is the Son of God. You have been scammed if you don't believe both.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by onlyinJESUS: 4:51am On Jul 06, 2019
newsynews:
Singer 2face Idibia has shared an advice on religion by listing the attributes of what he calls a scam god.

In a tweet, the singer stated that any god who tells you to judge others is a scam. He added that any god who says you should kill for him is also a scam.

2face tweeted:

https://www.purplefeel.com/2019/07/any-god-that-tells-you-to-judge-and-kill-others-is-a-scam-2face.html?m=1

Is this a truth statement? How does tuface distinguish between right and wrong?
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:
The worst one.. Any god that ask u to kill person for him Na scam...

A big stone to Muslims

Baba you no they read your Bible ni? Do you know how many village Moses destroy? Who tell Moses to kill everyone that didn't serve God of Israel? Who is God of Israel?
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by follock007(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2019
It is very true. I was just thinking about how my mother died briefly after she told me about her dream, where she met her DEAD PAPA who was blocking her from passing him, he said, "my daughter, where do you think you are going?" and she said, i am tired of life, let me go"... After she told me the dream i was relief that she would make it out, but i never knew that God was playing me a trick to see if i really believed in ghosts instead of him... and a few weeks later, my mother's invincible custodians took her life for my failure to understand a simple parable. It now seems like a gamble to me how that her father actually meant Papal (Pope), and a pope translates into peep (to spy on a person in order to study them = custodian-- the very OFFICE of a Nuclear Armed KIN-G-D who is acting out this KID-NAP drama through Nabbers popularly known as Neighbors)... Death is written all over every micro cells between me and her for no reason. I am somebody who is suffering from permanent night blindness and yet the government still hasn't found a way to give me a lasting comfort instead giving me endless pains and torture... Just like Stephen who is stoned to death, i was tricked to death and my mother bought it with her life. Now look at this, the British call stoned to death as hypertension, and the bible word for it is high partition which is high wall that is representing grave or coma. Jesus said he would be in the belly of earth the same way jonnah was in the belly of fish, which is why Christians engage in water baptism as a sign of death and rebirth... i wonder why God was testing me with another person's life the way my mother went... she was a good christian but something was studying me and her using us for experiment, she but the death plot on my behalf and i am still in the race, last night i was hearing voices coming from a nearby church calling my name out and saying mumu mumu and minutes later it seemed as if they had enter my body and remotely controlling me. i get the same kinds of dreams she got before her death all the time nowadays i never used to dream before but now it is coming to me just like air. God is trying to kill me.
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Raymeg7(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

The rate at which you post balderdash at times amazes me.
You were there when he sold his soul to the devil abi.
See who is saying we should not judge without proof yet he is busy claiming that someone sold his soul to the devil where you there you see am with your eye are you not judging him now. undecided
why do u border yourself over his comments, main looking at his trash, u will know were he belong to, hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2019
arrestdarrester:

Just as Adam was not just a prophet, Jesus is not just a prophet. The bible says Adam was the son of God and Jesus is the Son of God. You have been scammed if you don't believe both.
Abi you the one that has been scammed for believing both
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by NOL2dworld(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Baba you no they read your Bible ni? Do you know how many village Moses destroy? Who tell Moses to kill everyone that didn't serve God of Israel? Who is God of Israel?

And, did u see any christian destroying any village or city now?
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by NOL2dworld(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
herich:

You're saying it's a big stone to Islam?
Did you read old testament of Bible?

Yes, every well, and I have not see any christians now doing what was done in the old testament..
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by NOL2dworld(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
abdulhakeem265:
you and your generation will suffer for this soon

Lol.. Na Una way now.. Sha make I send my photo and address to U so u can come and bomb us or do it the Isis way.. Beheading..

Blood thirsty people..
Re: 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:

And, did u see any christian destroying any village or city now?

Are you saying there is two God in Bible? If not where is God of Bible that told Mose to kill people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Atikulates, Supports Atiku And Peter Obi / Chidi Mokeme Says He Suffered From Bell's Palsy Which Made Him Quit Acting / Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.