Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

S B Live Wins City People Most Stylish Showbiz Personality Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / S B Live Wins City People Most Stylish Showbiz Personality Of The Year (367 Views)

Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards / Winners Of The City People Movie Awards 2017 / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S B Live Wins City People Most Stylish Showbiz Personality Of The Year by Citytrend007(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Contemporary live band celebrity musician, David Seun Bankole has won City People Most Stylish Showbiz Personality of the year award.

He was crowned this award at the prestigious Coliseum event centre , Lekki Phase 1, Lagos on Sunday June 30th 2019.

The event which witnessed lots of celebrities in attendance was very interesting from the kick off till it event ended.

S B who recently released his new E P, Orire revealed that he was very overwhelmed with the award.

"I'm very happy winning this award. It is a sign of progress for me. It has been very rough to reach this level in my scintillating musical career. I fought hard as well with empty stomach before my parents could give me the opportunity to do music. I'm still aspiring more. I will keep working hard . I will not disappoint my family, fans who have been there for me. This is the beginning. I thank City People management for the award", SB said while receiving the award.

However, as you are reading this, S B is planing his U S musical tour. This will take him to Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Indianapolis, Philadefia,
Maryland , and Atlanta Georgia among other states in the United States of America. When Seun returns to Nigeria, he will stage a massive concert in October for his fans who have been there for him.
The live band artiste is well known to be performing every week at Radisson Blue G R A, Ikeja every Friday, and Sunday District 10 Lounge C M D Road, Magodo respectively.

(1) (Reply)

American International Singer Chrisbrown's Says / Top 5 Nigeria Influential Female Artists Of 2019 / Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ella Fight For Ike’s Love As Eviction Draws Nearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.