Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Hapening Now!!: Fulani Herdsmen Blocks Benin-onitsha Expressway Over RUGA Suspen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hapening Now!!: Fulani Herdsmen Blocks Benin-onitsha Expressway Over RUGA Suspen (1305 Views)

Happening Now: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapping Travellers At Benin Ore Road ( Video) / How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga / Robbery Taking Place Now On Benin Onitsha Express Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hapening Now!!: Fulani Herdsmen Blocks Benin-onitsha Expressway Over RUGA Suspen by blogger4: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Protesting cattle herders on Friday blocked the ever-busy Benin-Asaba-Onitsha Dual carriageway, causing traffic gridlock which stretched for several kilometres. It was gathered the blockade was over the alleged killing of a truck driver conveying cattle at Issele-Azagba junction near Asaba, Delta State capital. The swift intervention of the police doused tension building up after some youths in the community and commuters started planning to attack the herders.

The Nation gathered the deceased identified as Adamu Adamu, was allegedly killed by revenue collectors on Thursday night. As a result of the blockade, travellers to and from the eastern part, were stranded for several hours, as the herders insisted on retaliation. Entreaties by drivers of commercial vehicles to the aggrieved herders were ignored, stretching line of vehicles on both lanes of the dual carriageway for several kilometers.

Continue reading at https://odinceblog.com/hapening-now-fulani-herdsmen-blocks-benin-onitsha-expressway-over-ruga-suspension/ | odinceblog

Re: Hapening Now!!: Fulani Herdsmen Blocks Benin-onitsha Expressway Over RUGA Suspen by thesicilian: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
This looks like normal traffic from cattle just passing, not a protest of any sort.
Re: Hapening Now!!: Fulani Herdsmen Blocks Benin-onitsha Expressway Over RUGA Suspen by unapologetic147: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
thesicilian:
This looks like normal traffic from cattle just passing, not a protest of any sort.
cattle just passing see what buhari has reduced the brain of Nigerians too that place resemble bush

2 Likes

Re: Hapening Now!!: Fulani Herdsmen Blocks Benin-onitsha Expressway Over RUGA Suspen by thesicilian: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
unapologetic147:
cattle just passing see what buhari has reduced the brain of Nigerians too that place resemble bush
You're allowed to air any kind of opinion you wish, no matter how devoid of intellect or offensive it my be. Just don't draw my attention to it by quoting me.
Re: Hapening Now!!: Fulani Herdsmen Blocks Benin-onitsha Expressway Over RUGA Suspen by unapologetic147: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
thesicilian:

You're allowed to air any kind of opinion you wish, no matter how devoid of intellect or offensive it my be. Just don't draw my attention to it by quoting me.
I will quote u times without numbers if you reason like a cow

1 Like

Re: Hapening Now!!: Fulani Herdsmen Blocks Benin-onitsha Expressway Over RUGA Suspen by psucc(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
When they block Ask Rock, what is Lagos-Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Hapening Now!!: Fulani Herdsmen Blocks Benin-onitsha Expressway Over RUGA Suspen by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
blogger4:
Protesting cattle herders on Friday blocked the ever-busy Benin-Asaba-Onitsha Dual carriageway, causing traffic gridlock which stretched for several kilometres. It was gathered the blockade was over the alleged killing of a truck driver conveying cattle at Issele-Azagba junction near Asaba, Delta State capital. The swift intervention of the police doused tension building up after some youths in the community and commuters started planning to attack the herders.

The Nation gathered the deceased identified as Adamu Adamu, was allegedly killed by revenue collectors on Thursday night. As a result of the blockade, travellers to and from the eastern part, were stranded for several hours, as the herders insisted on retaliation. Entreaties by drivers of commercial vehicles to the aggrieved herders were ignored, stretching line of vehicles on both lanes of the dual carriageway for several kilometers.

Continue reading at https://odinceblog.com/hapening-now-fulani-herdsmen-blocks-benin-onitsha-expressway-over-ruga-suspension/ | odinceblog
A tip of the iceberg!!!

If it were to be the South constituting this nuisance now, Buhari will act faster than his shadows!!!

This is precisely why people are against this RUGA. In all honesty, they are justified

If them kill the cows now, their papa Buhari go talk!!!

Him no go see this one oooooo! If him get ear infection, eye nkor?

In this jet age, who does this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK Pics Of Man Throwing Baby From Shack Rooftop In Protest / Resolved / Loader Caught Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.