Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council (21601 Views)

Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu In Daura (photos) / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by Bridget95(f): 2:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:
Omo baba

Notice
I know our friends from the less fortunate side would be here to talk nonsense. I'm referring to those people who wake up their fathers with sliding tackles and their mothers with heavy knocks on the head.

Okoyeebo is here to put the fear of God in you.
when will go and sleep or wake up critical thinking on how to transform your living condition.

Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by Bridget95(f): 2:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:

It isn't useless, it is simply above your IQ level.

Go and look for someone with an IQ higher than yours to break it down to your level.
Mr where is your sound morals?
Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by Bridget95(f): 2:36am On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:

But it didn't look that way when you got judgements in Zamfara and Rivers?

You are unknown and inconsequential in PDP, that's why you're here crying. Your elders are currently kneeling down in front of Gbajabiamila and and he's teaching them politics.
You that is known everywhere, point to one remarkable achievement of yours.
Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by Bridget95(f): 2:38am On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Considering that all you know is importing containers from China and exporting crime, I'm not surprised that you're bitter that legit exports are being encouraged.

what do you know apart from skull rituals
Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by goslowgoslow(m): 2:58am On Jul 06, 2019
dorothybella:
In Nigeria buhari has made judiciary look this way
If u agree shower me with likes
Nor be only likes na dislikes.
Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 06, 2019
Bridget95:
what do you know apart from skull rituals
okoyeebo right now grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by amuwo1980: 6:30am On Jul 06, 2019
This surname propped up punk have been in this office for donkey years , living on the government all of his life, mention cutting off the oil money he and his ilk and kit and ken will go crazy
Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2019
Bridget95:
Mr where is your sound morals?
...is...sound morals?

Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by Biodun556(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:
Omo baba

Notice
I know our friends from the less fortunate side would be here to talk nonsense. I'm referring to those people who wake up their fathers with sliding tackles and their mothers with heavy knocks on the head.

Okoyeebo is here to put the fear of God in you.

grin grin
Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by Biodun556(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:

But it didn't look that way when you got judgements in Zamfara and Rivers?

You are unknown and inconsequential in PDP, that's why you're here crying. Your elders are currently kneeling down in front of Gbajabiamila and and he's teaching them politics.

grin grin
Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by Narisa01(f): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dm me on 08147996194

Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by investigator007: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
This man sef I don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan / Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket / 2023: Buratai Meets APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.