Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay (2859 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by mamto: 11:29am On May 10, 2007
Hello my everly nairalanders, please do you know how much Oceanic Bank pay her new intake?
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by orjigga1: 12:58pm On May 10, 2007
oceanic is among d 2+ mil / annum. rumour haz it dat their pay is 'bout 2 be increased,
ma sist wrks there. c ya
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by paparazi(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2007
if they pay u 2m+ expect them to use 3m+ out of you
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by oakgate(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2007
Hi all, u will be on N73,000 per month for at least six weeks b/4 u enter the league of N2m +/annum.
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by oakgate(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2007
sorry, point of correction, six months not weeks.
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by sw: 5:46pm On May 10, 2007
The pay is 77k for a fresh employee and 120k after 6 months probation.
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by TY4succex(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2007
this is authentic,
Don't be deceived by this jumbo pay that is making the rounds. My very close friend works there. she showed me the employment form and the pay package as well as the monthly salary account bal.
You will be on probation for six month during which you will be entitled to 76,000 as monthly gross income. After removing tax and others ,your take home pay will be 62,000 or sometimes little above it , for six month which might extend to 8-9month if they are not satisfied with ur performance . Most freshers extend to this extra moth.some might
spend 1year on probation still on 62,000 net income.

After you are confirmed, your pay wil be increased to 120,000 gross income. After deductions , you go home with 100,000-105,000. sometimes it might go a little below this say 95k.
you might be lucky to be appraised based on your  performance after 6-7month (i.e totalling 1yr-1yr7 months)and your pay increased to 2.2million per annum about 180,000 per month ( dont forget your heavy tax deduction , pay as you earn, PAYE).some people take 1 yr+ to receive this while other take up to 2yrs.

but oceanic is a good place to work cos it's LESS stressful compare to ,
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by eniola1310(f): 8:37am On May 11, 2007
TY4succex:

this is authentic,
Don't be deceived by this jumbo pay that is making the rounds. My very close friend works there. she showed me the employment form and the pay package as well as the monthly salary account bal.
You will be on probation for six month during which you will be entitled to 76,000 as monthly gross income. After removing tax and others ,your take home pay will be 62,000 or sometimes little above it , for six month which might extend to 8-9month if they are not satisfied with your performance . Most freshers extend to this extra moth.some might

After you are confirmed, your pay wil be increased to 120,000 gross income. After deductions , you go home with 100,000-105,000. sometimes it might go a little below this say 95k.
you might be lucky to be appraised based on your performance after 6-7month (i.e totalling 1yr-1yr7 months)and your pay increased to 2.2million per annum about 180,000 per month ( don't forget your heavy tax deduction , pay as you earn, PAYE).some people take 1 yr+ to receive this while other take up to 2yrs.

but oceanic is a good place to work because it's LESS stressful compare to ,

THAT IS THE MOST AUTHENTIC
THIS IS THE PURE PICTURE!
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by dinsky: 9:28am On May 11, 2007
Its not all about the pay.Its all about experiencing peace.They have the frendliest staff and management.What else can u ask for?
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 11, 2007
ty4succex really gav d authentic details, but blive me oceanic bank is abt the best bank to work in. their conditions of service are much better dan wat is obtainable in other banks.
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by sweetstjoy(f): 1:35pm On May 11, 2007
i feel bad, i wish i had this information before i went for their interview, i was asked how much i wanted to be paid, i said at least 100, they asked if they pay anything lower wont i take? i said i would take, they asked if they pay 500 per annum(45k) would i take and i said no i wouldnt take, that im worth more than that, i sha didnt want to answer with a specific amount but i was forced to, and i also know that 45k per month is too small for me even my current job will give me that, i hope i didnt mess it up, cos im quite optimistic, im sure they will call me but the look on thier faces during the financial dialogue wasnt encouraging and one of them actually asked me afterwards that why did my expression change when they talked abt finace, and i told him i wasnt expecting the question especially the way it came,fixed
please guys what do you think?
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by sonofgod84: 5:18pm On May 13, 2007
Is there any News on Oceanic bank test held in PH on the 10th of March 2007
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by plezant(f): 4:48pm On May 30, 2007
Is there any News on Oceanic bank test held in PH on the 10th of March 2007

yes i got a mail today inviting me for another test at ther office on sat, 2nd june
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by oracle99: 6:05pm On May 30, 2007
@ TY4succex
this is authentic,
You will be on probation for six month during which you will be entitled to 76,000 as monthly gross income. After removing tax and others ,your take home pay will be 62,000 or sometimes little above it , for six month which might extend to 8-9month if they are not satisfied with your performance . Most freshers extend to this extra moth.some might

you might be lucky to be appraised based on your performance after 6-7month (i.e totalling 1yr-1yr7 months)and your pay increased to 2.2million per annum about 180,000 per month ( don't forget your heavy tax deduction , pay as you earn, PAYE).some people take 1 yr+ to receive this while other take up to 2yrs.

but oceanic is a good place to work because it's LESS stressful compare to ,

NAIRALANDERS PLEASE DISREGARD THIS INFO, I WORK WITH OCEANIC BANK AND WHAT OUR DEAR FRIEND TY4succex HAS POSTED IN HERE IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH, PLS TY4succex TRY GETTING GETTING UR FACTS RIGTH BEFORE POSTING SUCH IN A PUBLIC ROOM OK
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by Aproko(f): 4:15pm On May 31, 2007
@ oracle99,

if you have a more authentic info since you work there, then i advice you post it to prove TY wrong. cos i have a friend who works at oceanic bank who has confirmed what TY said and she was considering leaving the bank cos what is  on paper is not what is in the bank at the end of the day.
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by jeffo: 9:36pm On May 31, 2007
oceanic is a very good bank i work with them u will be pegged at 73k as a fresher,and above 130 after confirmation.and sure of annual increament.
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by nawao(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2007
the real story about oceanic pay. on resumption as a trainee (pit)professional in training.you are paid N77,000.00 LESS N3,850.00 FOR TAX YOU TAKE HOME N73,150.00
THIS WILL BE FOR SIX MONTHS,THEN YOUR PERFORMANCE WILL BE APPRAISED THEN YOU ARE UPGRADED TO AO1 (ASSISTANT OFFICER I)YOUR OFFER LETTER WILL SAY N2,086.000. YOU ARE PAID TWICE EVERY MONTH 30TH AND 15TH WHAT ACTUALLY GET TO YOU CONSTANTLY IS N107,000 THE OTHER PORTION WILL BE PAID QTERLY IT IS CALLED BONUS,THEN HALF YEARLY YOU WILL BE PAID MEDICALS.I CAN TELL YOU THE AMOUNT FOR THE BONUS OR MEDICAL COS I VE NOT RECEIVED IT. I JUST BECAME A AO1 LAST MONTHS.THIS IS THE TRUE STORY.BUT IN ALL YOU WILL GET MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE OFFER LETTER.DO YOU KNOW THAT OCEANIC DID PROFIT SHARING BONUS THIS YEAR. THIS PORTION IS NOT CAPTURE IN YOUR OFFER LETTER.HOPE U ARE NOW BETTER INFORMED.
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by extee(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2007
landers,
Is really interesting on how info is gotten at almost no cost.
pls dear ones how much is Intercontinental on now. I really ned thios info badly. kinbdly let me have the true picture as always.
One love
Re: Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay by sweetstjoy(f): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2007
extee:

landers,
Is really interesting on how info is gotten at almost no cost.
please dear ones how much is Intercontinental on now. I really ned thios info badly. kinbdly let me have the true picture as always.
One love
ill advice you post a new topic to this effect so you can get more responses.
one love

(1) (Reply)

Diamond And Unity Bank Cv Collection Closed / Yemlek Ltd / Vla Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.