Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Eksu Best Graduating Student Rewarded With N100 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eksu Best Graduating Student Rewarded With N100 (933 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eksu Best Graduating Student Rewarded With N100 by Young042galaxy: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Best Graduating Student in Civil Engineering at Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti gets One Hundred Naira (#100) Prize Award.

Re: Eksu Best Graduating Student Rewarded With N100 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Holy Moses! What is the meaning of this?
Re: Eksu Best Graduating Student Rewarded With N100 by Nwodosis(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin grin Can't be true
Re: Eksu Best Graduating Student Rewarded With N100 by Kayberg: 6:13am On Jun 15, 2021
angry
Sighting the headline, I thought the OP made a mistake of not completely writing the full figure.
Opening the thread, seeing the amount, ₦100.00k, I sought the date and believed it must be in the 1970s to 1980s.

But I was shocked, even more than the Chief of Shocks to see the year was date 2018!
Ahhhh! We have sinned against GOD!!!

Although officially, the amount of money awarded isn't what matters, but the letter itself. But still, this amount awarded is a very very shameful, downgrading, depressing, discouraging and useless amount that can be ever awarded to anyone of such academic excellence.

This is sadly what our education sector has reduced to.
But wait, the award was done on the Akagum Scale.
Re: Eksu Best Graduating Student Rewarded With N100 by Umaruxoxo(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2021
What kind of rubbish us this ,if people wen comment under this section fit arrange 500naira give the guy .reason if e reach front page

(1) (Reply)

Atiba University Oyo School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 Academic Session | Under / Do Bloggers TRUELY Make More Than $1000 Per Month?...time To Know The Truth!!! / Interview: Meet The Candidate With The Highest Score In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.