Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court (40196 Views)

Celebration In Osogbo As Supreme Court Upholds Oyetola's Victory / We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP / Osun Streets Devoid Of Celebration Despite Oyetola’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Anonymous4: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
;DAtiku is coming ;DAtiku is coming
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anonymous4:
;DAtiku is coming ;DAtiku is coming

Atiku right now. He is like the local 2nd boy in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Autotech312(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
midolian:
As expected, the PDP apologists are already soaking this thread with their tears. If the courts rule in their favour, "Judiciary remains the last hope of the common man". If otherwise, "Nigeria must be divided. Nigeria is a zoo, Judiciary has been hijacked, I am tired of this country, Buhari is intimidating the Judiciary...bla bla bla

Losers!
Sore Losers!
Bitter Losers!
Brainless Losers!

U make sense die!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by alobright17(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okuda:
all well played out. Men. nigeria needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt.
Since it didn't go as you wished then Nigeria need to be burn , you're a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by wellmax(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
midolian:
As expected, the PDP apologists are already soaking this thread with their tears. If the courts rule in their favour, "Judiciary remains the last hope of the common man". If otherwise, "Nigeria must be divided. Nigeria is a zoo, Judiciary has been hijacked, I am tired of this country, Buhari is intimidating the Judiciary...bla bla bla

Losers!
Sore Losers!
Bitter Losers!
Brainless Losers!

Zamfara and Rivers State judgements comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by kmaster007: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
PDP AS DON THE SAME
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Yankee101: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2019
All Lagos state (Tinubu) or Buhari appointees
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by MountainView: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2019
midolian:

Losers!
Sore Losers!
Bitter Losers!
Brainless Losers!

Loser!

[/quote]
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Kuntos: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2019
Atiku is coming!!!��
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Lonelypacifist6: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2019
Justice Rhodes vivour And justice Kekere ekun Shouldn't have been on that panel they both have family members in APC And PDP Justice Kekere ekuns God Father is Fashola's brother in-law, And Gbadebo Rhodes vivour should run a bell to Any lagosian.
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Dedetwo(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
This country need to be divided not restructure undecided

The term, restructure, is a hogwash and tonic for the cowards. It is disintegration of Nigeria in peace or war.
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by enemyofprogress: 12:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Okuda:
all well played out. Men. nigeria needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt.
rebuilt? God forbid bad thing, burn it down and say bye bye to it forever
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Pinkybush: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
This country need to be divided not restructure undecided
God bless you. Those calling for restructuring knows what they will stand to gain. But in the true sense it need to be divided
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Pinkybush: 12:51am On Jul 06, 2019
midolian:
Why are you so Wicked? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want a man with so much fats and a big tummy like Adeleke to learn that disgusting soapy dance?
What pleases me is that his name is head across the globe. But yours end in your village, meaning he's million steps ahead of you.
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by karma2000: 1:35am On Jul 06, 2019
Could this be karma's handwork anyway time will tell
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by karma2000: 1:39am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by abraham01emma01: 2:22am On Jul 06, 2019
If our elections end like this.
Court verdict come out like this.
What is election rigging?
What is election violent?
Is election rigging or violent legalized?
When these menace or non essence will stop?
These questions alway full my thought?
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by edupedia: 5:07am On Jul 06, 2019
midolian:

Losers!
Sore Losers!
Bitter Losers!
Brainless Losers!

COURT JUDGEMENTS:COMPARE AND CONTRAST

News: Supreme court rules against APC in Zamfara and Rivers states.
APC members: We blame our party for this mess
PDP members: victory for democracy. The judiciary is the hope of the common man.......etc.

News: Supreme Court declares APC winner of Osun elections
APC members: Its time to celebrate and be magnanimous in victory.
PDP members: The judiciary is terribly compromised. They have succumbed to blackmail......etc.���

4 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by NkemChukwudi: 5:24am On Jul 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
bro, i have been cursing the person name lugard,and i will continue to curse him and his generation,for bringing the northern and southern part together.

I wish you well in your misery! Keep shedding tears.
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by ufojude: 5:33am On Jul 06, 2019
2 Tinubu, 1 Buhari, Acting CJN, plus 1 Lawan... No problem we hear �
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Afamed: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2019
cucumbae:
Buhari threatened to send CCB after them if they don't award victory to APC
But what about those that gave verdict in Zamfara and Rivers in favour of PDP?
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Afamed: 6:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Yankee101:
All Lagos state (Tinubu) or Buhari appointees
Are they appointees or they rose to the position as civil servants? Make una go school una no go gree
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by luv336(m): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2019
any evil seed u sow,u must rip,no hope in this country
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Saao(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2019
midolian:

Losers!
Sore Losers!
Bitter Losers!
Brainless Losers! bro personally I don't support either of the candidates but that judgement wasn't good enough. How can you dismissed the appeal because one judge was absent one day ignoring the content? Know wonder people always batch judiciary and it will continue. The judgement from the court of appeal was fairer cuz I remembered the lead judge said they don't have power to ask for retrial cuz of the absent of the so call Justice Obiora but in this case, Supreme Court has that Power. Why nullify it instead of asking for retrial? As it is now, politicians will use it to sabotage other elections cuz Supreme Court just allow them to have their way.

Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Yankee101: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Afamed:

Are they appointees or they rose to the position as civil servants? Make una go school una no go gree

I have enough education to make you a degree holder and still remain a degree holder after giving you one
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by AreaFada2: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2019
J111333:
If what they did was just, history will be kind to them but if it wasn't, then posterity will judge them.

Karma is real.
Supposing the coming generations will not even be lazier yoot than the current one. Imagine kids Brought up by lazy yoot. grin
They will probably have less sense of history and political awareness. Family members of my dad's generation were/arr very politically aware in their youth. Many were party agents and polling agents when I was a little kid. For various parties then.

They discussed politics with much insight, with rivalry but no bitterness. Always gentle persuasion. Pitting the manifesto of one party against another. Now nobody cares about manifesto. Just where to best butter their bread.

Yes, rigging did happen but on the scale since 1999.
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Bisken2017(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2019
I Wish Oyetola All The Best,
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by Clean2016: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
bro, i have been cursing the person name lugard,and i will continue to curse him and his generation,for bringing the northern and southern part together.

When Supreme Court nullified Rivers and Zamfara elections. It was wow Nigeria was not to be cursed? But to be burnt down Abi?
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by musbay11(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2019
how so?
Re: Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court by modik(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Autotech312:

U make sense die!

The voice of people validating your vituperation speaks volume.

This should be a very popular thread.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Recover Remains Of Robert Namene Loolo Kidnapped Two 2 Years Ago / Ibrahim Magu Decorated As AIG (Photos) / Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.