Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

You Position On RUGA Femi Fani-kayode ‏to Atiku Abubarka (reactions) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Position On RUGA Femi Fani-kayode ‏to Atiku Abubarka (reactions) (217 Views)

How States Stand On RUGA / Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Position On RUGA Femi Fani-kayode ‏to Atiku Abubarka (reactions) by felixawe(m): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2019
@realFFK
2h2 hours ago
More
@Atiku thanks for ur prompt and interesting response to my question.The problem is there is a division of opinion within the PDP Governors on RUGA.Some northern PDP Governors like Mohammed and Tambuwal are for it whilst ALL Middle Belt and southern PDP Governors are against it.❤

20 replies 28 retweets 153 likes
Reply 20 Retweet 28 Like 153 Direct message
New conversation

Tweet of God

@TopsyAshaolu
5h5 hours ago
More
Replying to @realFFK @atiku
Atiku is wiser than you. Have you seen a northern speaking about themselves? He is playing the card of politics knowing too well he might need there vote when next he decide to run.

25 replies 4 retweets 50 likes
Reply 25 Retweet 4 Like 50 Direct message

Femi Fani-Kayode

Verified account

@realFFK
4h4 hours ago
More
Wiser than me? Is that what you call wisdom? Not addressing the vital questions of the day? Are you aware of the fact that COURAGE is a virtue? You are too dumb to be on my timeline. Pl grow up and go back into the dirty little hole you crawled out of.

55 replies 22 retweets 261 likes
Reply 55 Retweet 22 Like 261 Direct message
End of conversation

Adeola Bright Akinmade

@iam_kingrajah
3h3 hours ago
More
Adeola Bright Akinmade Retweeted Atiku Abubakar
Adeola Bright Akinmade added,
Atiku Abubakar
Verified account

@atiku
My position on Ruga is the same as articulated by the Governors elected under the banner of my party, the PDP. My position has been well iterated by our Governors & the PDP is one. I will not dignify that threat with a response. There is no North or South. There is just Nigeria.
0 replies 0 retweets 7 likes
Reply Retweet Like 7 Direct message
New conversation

CROWNED CHILD ��NIG

@crowned_Iyke
4h4 hours ago
More
Why this question not channel to Mr president? I think he's the only one in the right position to answer this. I have my reason for this...

1 reply 0 retweets 4 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 4 Direct message
1 more reply

ogbelejechikejunior

@ogbelejechikej1
4h4 hours ago
More
You are a legend. Yorubas do not know what they have in you. Twitter is indeed a wonderful tool. From your few words I have read on ur handle, I can deduce the quality of your soul. Top quality.

0 replies 1 retweet 7 likes
Reply Retweet 1 Like 7 Direct message

Tw Sparkling ✨ � �

@MOribamishe
3h3 hours ago
More
Mr Femi Fani I am sure if you’re in the position Atiku is today I am sure you will ignore the questions and remain silent until remember he is not in the position to make any decree...

0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet Like 2 Direct message

aderogba okunlola

@Rogbaa
5h5 hours ago
More
His views at the moment would be perceived to be anti-north. I believe he would speak as a nationalistic man as he has always been.

0 replies 0 retweets 36 likes
Reply Retweet Like 36 Direct message
New conversation

Samuel Ngige

@SamuelngigeO
5h5 hours ago
More
My brother FFK forget Atiku he will not support RuGA as President and he will not say anything against it we know them. He has not said anything against Fulani herdsmen except Bokoharam. In his US visit he mentioned insecurity he called out Bokoharam only

3 replies 1 retweet 22 likes
Reply 3 Retweet 1 Like 22 Direct message

Samuel Ngige

@SamuelngigeO
4h4 hours ago
More
Even a voice from background helped him call Herdsmen he did not say anything he jumped it. He will never say do not give them land or not. But Atiku i know will be the last to discuss this kind policy as a president but he will not say anything against his people if....

6 replies 4 retweets 22 likes
Reply 6 Retweet 4 Like 22 Direct message
1 more reply
New conversation

� Chinonso Dlaw �

@iamdlaw2
5h5 hours ago
More
Them send you ogbeni?

1 reply 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 1 Retweet Like 1 Direct message
1 more reply

Harry Ebere

@Olen_simple
3h3 hours ago
More
The questions ought not to come. He supposed to respond without being asked. Asking him now,will suggest a doctored but not pleasing response. My take pls.

0 replies 0 retweets 11 likes
Reply Retweet Like 11 Direct message
New conversation

Emmanuel Akindele

@EmmanuelAkind17
5h5 hours ago
More
Aside from @ShehuSani , I'm yet to see or hear any notable politician from the far north criticise the RUGA policy. @atiku needs to speak NOW or NEVER.

4 replies 1 retweet 21 likes
Reply 4 Retweet 1 Like 21 Direct message

Dominion �

@UcheUcheif
4h4 hours ago
More
Leave what ever Shehu Sani says. Ever since he was dropped by APC he antagonizies anything Buhari and Elrufai. But before then he supported everything about him

6 replies 0 retweets 15 likes
Reply 6 Retweet Like 15 Direct message

Emeka collins

@Emekacollins8
4h4 hours ago
More
U lie my dear
Shehu sani has always been a man with a good heart.
Guess that was y it didn't go well for him in APC.

0 replies 1 retweet 7 likes
Reply Retweet 1 Like 7 Direct message
End of conversation

Bunmi Bosede

@bunmi_bosede
3h3 hours ago
More
Stop asking foolish question let him concentrate please in the day time you are Pdp in the night you are Apc

0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet Like 2 Direct message
New conversation

okere chiedozie jnr

@jumong147
5h5 hours ago
More
The most sincere post I’ve seen in a long time

1 reply 0 retweets 102 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 102 Direct message
1 more reply
New conversation

Dominion �

@UcheUcheif
5h5 hours ago
More
The earlier you guys realise that every fulani believe and are united in the common vision of fulanization of Nigeria the better. So don't expect anyone of them to condemn that threat. Not even @atiku will condemn it. No matter how they fight each when it comes to that vision ...

3 replies 0 retweets 28 likes
Reply 3 Retweet Like 28 Direct message

Dominion �

@UcheUcheif
5h5 hours ago
More
... they are united

1 reply 0 retweets 13 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 13 Direct message

Chukwuemeka eliezer

@Chukwuemekaeli4
3h3 hours ago
More
Fulani United FC...

0 replies 1 retweet 3 likes
Reply Retweet 1 Like 3 Direct message
End of conversation

arinze edeh

@arinzeedeh
34m34 minutes ago
More
This is no doubt the most pertinent question ever asked any #Nigerian political gladiator.And you just proved that all #fulanis have a common stand on RUGA and what it stands

Little wonders why my sister agreed to marry you .You are a great mind, blessed and endowed with reason.

0 replies 2 retweets 4 likes
Reply Retweet 2 Like 4 Direct message

Adesina Oluwagbemiga

@AdesinaOluwagb2
5h5 hours ago
More
Egbon mi@realFFK they will plan and shout but it will not stand that's what d bible says. They will form but their formation will be scattered, His Excellency @atiku has not uttered a word because his major concern are the cases in court. Egbon mi relax

(1) (Reply)

‘only 5% Of Nigerians Have Access To Health Insurance Scheme’ / Nnamdi Kanu Warns Leaders Ahead / Lga Chairman From Akwa Ibom Pummels Artisan Black And Blue For Requesting For Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.