Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,906 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Simplest Way To Sell Your Product Online In Nigeria ���� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Simplest Way To Sell Your Product Online In Nigeria ���� (203 Views)

Simplest Way To Get Your Tax Clearance Certificate / The Cheapest, Simplest And Easiest Way To Make Money Online (free PDF Report) / The Simplest Way Of Earning A Money From Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simplest Way To Sell Your Product Online In Nigeria ���� by Samshacre8tive(m): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2019
I just got off a call with a client who runs a clothing line without a store but just online using Facebook and Instagram

so she's got a day job now and does the marketing stuff as a side huzzle.

One of the things we talked about was how she can SIMPLIFY her business. If you have a day job (or kids, or a life for that matter),

this becomes even more important.

Because a lot of us just don't have time to spend hours on social media, fiddle with complex funnels,

or wait months (even years) for SEO traffic to kick in or may be all the tech stuffs sounds complicated

So...i recommend mastering this simple systems.

Here are 3 ways to SIMPLIFY your business in 2019.

1. Choose ONE traffic source to get your customers.

Stop chasing after the next bright, shiny object. That sexy new traffic strategy might disappear in a few months.

It wouldn't be the first time. In fact, Google Plus is shut down.

Another social media site gone to the graveyard. hmm

So which traffic source do you choose?

I recommend that you focus on traffic that's fast, scalable, and simple.

So no SEO here. It's just way too slow. "Facebook or Instagram"

2. Sell ONE offer / products/ service

Imagine how big you could grow your business if you focused on just one offer at a time. Preferably a continuity program.

That way your revenue grows every month.

And you're not jumping from one promo to the next. Instead, you're able to focus on serving your audience at the highest level.

3. Send ONE email a day to your clients.

One of the biggest mistakes I've made online is simply not emailing enough. Studies show that 15%

of your buyers will purchase within the first 90 days. But 85% of those people are going to buy after 90 days.

After 180 days. Even YEARS after someone has joined your list.

The fortune is in the follow-up.

Your audience is already buying from your competitors. But if you communicate consistently, give value,

and add some FUN into it, they'll be buying from you instead.

You're probably starting to see the idea right smiley

1 Traffic Source
1 Offer
1 Email a Day

In fact, sometimes it's almost too simple. And I have to be careful not to fall into the trap of over-complicating things again.

So... now you have it smiley

Keep it SIMPLE.

Free GUIDE on how to grab your own shares of millions of social media Traffic to your business. This isn't for everyone. CLICK here

[url][/https://www.messenger.com/t/samsonishaya007?fbclid=IwAR2Q1TSXVFtaUuDAvZvCtlb5rsmZhYpBTS-y1QPXXx9j82pR8suQ5r8rifI]

and I'll send you a message with the private access link. On FB to Get Started.

Cheers,

(1) (Reply)

Paypal How To Receive Paypal Money Without A Paypal Account In Nigeria / Design And Host Your Professional Website(cheapest) / Financial Investment Summit Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.