Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN (35033 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN by oyatz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Going for training in Military institutions is not 'certificates of attendance for short courses'

You know little or nothing about the Military Education and Training.

A Colonel in the Nigerian Army without any degree has a level of education that is at least equal to or even greater than a B.A Fine & Applied Arts or BSc Animal husbandry.

234ng44uk:

Getting certificates of attendants in short courses is not exactly the same thing as a degree. You'll know this if you actually have credible education yourself.
Re: We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN by 234ng44uk(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
oyatz:
Going for training in Military institutions is not 'certificates of attendance for short courses'

You know little or nothing about the Military Education and Training.

A Colonel in the Nigerian Army without any degree has a level of education that is at least equal to or even greater than a B.A Fine & Applied Arts or BSc Animal husbandry.

You're the one who knows little or nothing here. Nigerian Defence Academy although established in 1964 was not a degree awarding institution until 1985. Before then all they offer were certificate/diploma programmes one of which Buhari got.

Let me educate you even further, people like Buhari rose through the rank from recruits to Generals as there were no clear cut officer-rank and file dichotomy in the better structured military we have today. Now, the highest rank a recruit could attain is Master Warrant Officer which is lower than a Colonel where an officer cadre begins. A Colonel would have a degree because he graduated from a degree awarding university either NDA or by short service from a conventional degree awarding institution.

I hope you get the gist? I stand by my initial statement that Buhari short courses in military colleges doesn't necessarily grant him any degree but mere diplomas. His rapid promotion from a recruit to general too are bounties for successful coups which wouldn't happen in the Nigerian Army of today, except there are coups of course, where dumb, half-literate junior officers are prompted rapidly because they just participated in successful mutinies and coups.
Re: We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN by oyatz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Feel free to believe what you want to believe but facts are sacred.

234ng44uk:

You're the one who knows little or nothing here. Nigerian Defence Academy although established in 1964 was not a degree awarding institution until 1985. Before then all they offer were certificate/diploma programmes one of which Buhari got.

Let me educate you even further, people like Buhari rose through the rank from recruits to Generals as there were no clear cut officer-rank and file dichotomy in the better structured military we have today. Now, the highest rank a recruit could attain is Master Warrant Officer which is lower than a Colonel where an officer cadre begins. A Colonel would have a degree because he graduated from a degree awarding university either NDA or by short service from a conventional degree awarding institution.

I hope you get the gist? I stand by my initial statement that Buhari short courses in military colleges doesn't necessarily grant him any degree but mere diplomas. His rapid promotion from a recruit to general too are bounties for successful coups which wouldn't happen in the Nigerian Army of today, except there are coups of course, where dumb, half-literate junior officers are prompted rapidly because they just participated in successful mutinies and coups.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.