Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr (11877 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Jabioro: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2019
More technical errors to be committed today..at end of ninety minutes out team look dejected..
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2019
femi4:
Taking Mikel to Nations cup is a great mistake....What a waste of a slot

we need Mikel crew are even silent now. that guy is a total disaster and mere figure head

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by airvision(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2019
Me I'm scared of losing bet ohhh, so Rohr sit up and win this match
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by akdjr(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Which country will Atiku support today? His ancestral home or his..............?
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by femicyrus(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2019
losing a match is not a big deal to rohr. he will downplay a loss to kano pillars because he likes to remain humble and focus on the next match only for him to remain humble after the next match. Abeg, which team in the 1st 10 of FIFA ranking made it that far with being humble before, during and after their matches?
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Vabasi(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

NIGERIA WON'T LOSE TODAY. SAVE THIS PAGE.
I like your courage.
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by callmeVIBRANT(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2019
my prediction Nigeria 3 Cameroon 2
Save this page..

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2019
Nigerians have problem. The game against Madagascar was not a do or die hence the need for change of line up. He's not making excuses but telling his boys to be more careful. Same as Seedorf telling his strikers to break their goal drought
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Kylekent59: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2019
You are losing today.

Please rest Chukwueze, Aina, Omeru and Musa for us.

You can start Mikel and Igalo, with the others.
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by chucs: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Yes you should be worried! Your errors as an individual is becoming unbearable!
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Treasure17(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Your team selection and tactics are worrisome with a great concern. No excuse whatsoever can justify the result of today's game peradventure you lose.
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2019
lilfreezy:
This fraud of a coach should better play three at the back to better utilize our attacking potential like Benin rep did against morocco yesterday.

................... Henry.O ...... . Osimhen .....chukwueze

................Aina...... etebo........ ndidi......... Moses simon

.....................Omeruo............ Ekong.......... Awaziem

............................................ Ezenwa

That would be nice... But, we both know he is not gonna use this... That coach is as useless, and corrupt as NFF.
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Aystarz: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2019
pmc01:
This one na coach so?

The fraud of a coach is even half the time in France or Germany. Pays little attention to the league and even had the guts, one time, to say our local boys weren't good enough. If Keshi, God bless his memory, could galvanize the likes of Mba and Eguekwe to help us win AFCON 2013, please why do we need this lazy pretender who shouldn't even be caught near our national teams. He is bad for us. Yes I said it. Qualifying for tourneys, alone, doesn't make you a conqueror, you gotta to win them as well.
The sooner the NFF send Dennerby and him away, the better for our football going forward.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by prinsam30: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2019
Nbote:
A bad workman will always blame his tools... Na U pick 23man squad.. Na U dey select ur best 11 and yet U are making excuses about individual errors?? Dis is coming from a coach who doesn't seem to even know his first 11 or know how to make changes or tweak his formation...

honestly this man mata don tire me, tactical and technical know how ZERO, we can only win by luck today
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Onyi90(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

NIGERIA WON'T LOSE TODAY. SAVE THIS PAGE.
Pls don't stake ur all for this super eagle team. They are full of surprises. Mostly negative surprises.
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Aystarz: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2019
lilfreezy:
This fraud of a coach should better play three at the back to better utilize our attacking potential like Benin rep did against morocco yesterday.

................Aina...... etebo........ ndidi......... Moses simon

We like to dey waste time for NL oo. Anyone who knows Rohr, knows he'd never be caught dead setting his team up like the above. Below is Rohr's kinda default team set-up :

Musa........... Ighalo............. Simon
................. Iwobi.................
................ Etebo....... Ndidi...........
Aina.... Omeruo... Ekong..... Awaziem
........ Akpeyi...........

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by bonnyhope: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2019
This man has even surrender b4 the battle begins
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by uthlaw: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2019
the coach knows already they can't win...
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Jossy4luv1(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2019
i saw somewhere just now that the match is 10pm and no more 5pm. i saw it at livescore.com
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Horus(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BVXjXfFjas

Nigeria press conference ahead of Cameroon - (Gernott Rohr and Troost Ekong)

Head Coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, and Defender William Troost Ekong fielded questions from
the press ahead their round of 16 showdown with Cameroon
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by obinna58(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2019
lilfreezy:

Corrected

................... Iwobi ...... . Osimhen .....chukwueze

................Aina...... etebo........ ndidi......... Simon

.....................balogun............ Ekong.......... Awaziem

Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by PopeFlatino(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2019
No go play young boys wet go score goals,,useless fool,always clapping from sideline like epileptic patient instead of making changes undecided
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by PopeFlatino(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2019
Guy we are not silent,,,he should be invited as an honorary veteran not as an active member,,,Just like what Keshi did to Yobo in 2013 or so,after he flopped in first game,he stayed on the bench through out to motivate d younger once to victory,,,,d title was still handed over to him to lead d celebration.

Rorh is just a Mischieve,For me Mikel has not been as poor as some players even Ighalo deceived us all by scoring that goal against Burundi,he always does that to win our trusts then betray us at crucial games...Musa needs to be selfish a bit like he was against Iceland,his runs are always deadly but he ends up wasting d end product by Rushing goal mouth passes.

It might shock u to know that Iwobi despite d hype is more clueless attacking wise so far than any other player,he sometimes lack option of wat next to do..That Uzoho that was demoted is not d best but better than the two keepers he has used so far.

Finally Why dropping Semi Ajayi for Awaziem,Moses Simon and co,that guy has always represented,he is humble and played all his club games until d last,he was their outstanding performer despite relegation and he is a utility player,tall and strong on d air for set pieces.

All I wanna see this evening is Onyekuru, Chukeueze and Osimhen,,,that's all
wifeesnatcher:

we need Mikel crew are even silent now. that guy is a total disaster and mere figure head
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by benzzyno(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2019
If Nigeria wears that cursed green on green home jersey we will surely lose..! No be curse oo.. Na conclusions drawn from series of observations..
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Starz825(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2019
lilfreezy:

No creative midfielder yet...na the issue be that

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Larryslim(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2019
This man is not a good manager/ Tactician.
He doesn't have a style of play, just kick and follow, he doesn't even know his XI and doesn't know the right changes to make.
I don't see us winning this Afcon though.
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Horus(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncxz1ISO3iA

AFCON 2019: If you were Rohr, what team will you put out against Cameroon
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by lilfreezy: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Starz825:

No creative midfielder yet...na the issue be that

That's why that formation will work for us.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by chucs: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilfreezy:

Use this kind of midfield and watch Nigeria fall like pack of cards. For me,whether some people like it or not, Iwobi and Ndidi are the only creative midfielder in that team. Him and Ndidi are the only player comfortable with the ball on their feet. Etebo just have the strength but lacks in the technical area. His passes dont usually meet the target.
Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by GistFullGround: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2019

This coach is not positive at all...

What about his TACTICAL ERRORS?

Mtchewwwww!

Re: I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr by Soso990240(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
wittyt98:
people always wanna talk about wrong start up or formation but fail to acknowledge the fact that a coach can only tactically prepare the players for a game. he's not responsible for how sluggish or active they re on the pitch. I'm still wondering how its rohrs fault that stupid ighalo failed to pass to musa or musa failed to place the keeper but instead he tried dribbling or iwobi who's always shaking and never balanced.

whether u start a team with the best 11 or not, its up to the players to make good long/short passes, create opportunities, defend, play good free kicks, corners, create openings for shots and attacks.

the only thing impressive about the current eagles is their defense. I hope they can pull this Cameroon game off.

good luck rohr
good luck eagles
good luck Naija

u Neva mentioned him starting John ogu , Mikel Obi and Samuel KANU, instead of Chukwueze, Onyekuru and Ndidi.. The Coach failed to select his best leg for d Match we lost 2:0.. Ighalo wasn't doing anything, why not try Osimhen.. or use a more attacking minded no.10 instead of Mikel.. I can go on and on.. d man is not dat good tactically. When u wan to test some unused players in a tournament, its mostly done in d attack, not in d defence and No.4 role

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Obodo's Abductors Demand €150K Ransom / Nigeria Vs DR Congo U20 AYC (3 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barcelona Beats Rayo Vallecano 7-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.