Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu (17467 Views)

PDP Suspension: Senator Chimaroke Nnamani Designs New Posters For Tinubu / "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / PDP suspension: Ayu Committee grills Elumelu, Ikpeazu, Oke, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by Upton: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2019
Ok
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
Useless hypocrites.

They were shouting "NASS independence" since 2015 even uptil June 30. Over ordinary minority leadership position, they've turned full circle and their resident wailing zombies on nairaland have gone berserk on the matter.

I hope they'll suspend Umahi, Okowa and Walid Jibrin too?
Stop making noise, this man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2019
AntiWailer:
Local man is shocked.

grin grin grin grin
Infact he had an electric shock...

LWKM.
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by akdjr(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2019
My only joy is that PDP will keep fighting for minority position for the rest of their existence as a repercussion of what they did to my sister when she refused to be compromised as INEC adhoc staff during 2007 general election. #Wecanneverforgivethatparty.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:
Stop making noise, this man!

This man, go and stop Elumelu and Umahi first before coming to talk here

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Mystiquefia:

These were the same persons hailing the likes of saraki and dogara for hoodwinking with the PDP and disobeying the wishes of APC. Hypocrites
Saraki and Dogara passed the crucible test of election on the floors of the chambers.

Get your facts. right.

What Gbajabiamila did is pathetically laughable.
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by bluecircle470: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
In as much as you are elected under the banner of a party, you must be submissive and abide by whatever the party says.

You and your cohorts betrayed the party and the consequences is to be suspended to serve as deterrent and bring sanity and discipline in the party.

PDP is more organized, more matured and very disciplined than APC or any other party in this country.

If you insist in being rebellious then port to APC and the minority leader position will still be stripped because there is no such position to be occupied by APC in the house.

He won’t port, he’ll stay so that your woe and wailing will continue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:
Saraki and Dogara passed the crucible test of election on the floors of the chambers.

Get your facts. right.

You really need to read up before coming online

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-saraki-names-ndume-senate-leader
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by nedu89: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2019
There is no way PDP will pick a minority leader without consulting other minority parties. They shot themselves on the leg and they are crying wolf. They should better wake up now and put their party together before a great tsunami hits them
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I Must I use hammer and chisel to force in rationality into your head?

I still maintain that you are a noisemaker because one would have expected Elumelu to challenge the supremacy of the party but if this disclosure is anything to go by, he is beating a hasty retreat.

He is not that daft to fight a battle he is guaranteed to lose.

Stop name-dropping Umahi for fancy. It is like the proverbial fool's gold.

For all intents and purposes, Umahi has never been influential in PDP. He will gradually lose relevance with the emergence of Ihedioha as a governor.

PDP is hoisted on a solid pedestal. No shaking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2019
nedu89:
There is no way PDP will pick a minority leader without consulting other minority parties. They shot themselves on the leg and they are crying wolf. They should better wake up now and put their party together before a great tsunami hits them
Politics is a numbers game, my friend.

Think through before commenting...
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:

I still maintain that you are a noisemaker because one would have expected Elumelu to challenge the supremacy of the party but if this disclosure is anything to go by, he is beating a hasty retreat.

For all intents and purposes, Umahi has never been influential in PDP. He will gradually lose relevance with the emergence of Ihedioha as a governor.

Your obtuseness is getting boring. All these noise from you amount to nothing if it can't achieve one thing and one thing only: Removing Elumelu as minority leader

So when will you remove Elumelu as minority leader and install Chinda?

As a bonus, when will you sanction Walid and Umahi for endorsing a party rebel?
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You really need to read up before coming online

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-saraki-names-ndume-senate-leader
Was Saraki a member of PDP when he made the appointment?

Why must you expect PDP, a patently organised political party to toe the line of a weak APC which was incapable of whipping Saraki into line in 2015?

The only way Elumelu can emerge as the Minority Leader is through election on the floor of the House.

For Gbajabiamila, the leader of the ruling party to muster the impudence to appoint the leadership of the opposition borders on paranoia and incredulity.

When you think you have seen it all...
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Your obtuseness is getting boring. All these noise from you amount to nothing if it can't achieve one thing and one thing only: Removing Elumelu as minority leader

So when will you remove Elumelu as minority leader and install Chinda?

As a bonus, when will you sanction Walid and Umahi for endorsing a party rebel?
Stay in the moment Mr Man...

The issue at hand now is that your Elumelu has a suspension order staring him in the face.

Contrary to what you would have have him do, he has chosen to turn himself in for disciplinary penalties instead of calling the party's bluff.

Learn to argue coherently and logically, my boy....
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:
Was Saraki a member of PDP when he made the appointment?

Why must you expect PDP, a patently organised political party to toe the line of a weak APC which was incapable of whipping Saraki into line in 2015?

The only way Elumelu can emerge as the Minority Leader is through election on the floor of the House.

For Gbajabiamila, the leader of the ruling party to muster the impudence to appoint the leadership of the opposition borders on paranoia and incredulity.

When you think you have seen it all...

If you like, create 100 strawmen and beat them to death to avoid facing your hypocrisy. So why didn't your PDP ask for an election before foisting Wike's boy on the house?

Anyway, all these are even irrelevant now. Gbajabiamila has announced Elumelu as minority leader and told Chinda to shut up. When will you remove Elumelu? Or all these vituperations of yours are for nothing?
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:
Stay in the moment Mr Man...

The issue at hand now is that your Elumelu has a suspension order staring him in the face.

Contrary to what you would have have him do, he has chosen to turn himself in for disciplinary penalties instead of calling the party's bluff.

Learn to argue coherently and logically, my boy....

So when will he be removed and when will Chinda be announced?

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

If you like, create 100 strawmen and beat them to death to avoid facing your hypocrisy. So why didn't your PDP ask for an election before foisting Wike's boy on the house?

Anyway, all these are even irrelevant now. Gbajabiamila has announced Elumelu as minority leader and told Chinda to shut up. When will you remove Elumelu? Or all these vituperations of yours are for nothing?
When you wake from the hallucinations induced by cheap drugs you will cotton on to the fact that we are discussing serious business here and not some nursery activities...

We are talking about the combustible House of Representatives....Even Gbajabiamila, were he to read your disjointed and poorly crafted submissions, would be shaking his head in utter consternation.

You don't know nada here...Stop wasting my time.
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

So when will he be removed and when will Chinda be announced?
Simple-minded question.

We have capable people in the House. They are alive to their responsibilities so watch out...
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:
Simple-minded question.

We have capable people in the House. They are alive to their responsibilities so watch out...

Have they concluded this probe of the earlier disregard of PDP oders concerning voting for Ndume/Bago? How many have they sanctioned?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/9th-nass-leadership-pdp-to-probe-members-voting-pattern/%3famp

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:
When you wake from the hallucinations induced by cheap drugs you will cotton on to the fact that we are discussing serious business here and not some nursery activities...

We are talking about the combustible House of Representatives....Even Gbajabiamila, were he to read your disjointed and poorly crafted submissions, would be shaking his head in utter consternation.

You don't know nada here...Stop wasting my time.

You're thinking worse than a meth patient. Majority of the PDP reps are with Elumelu and Gbajabiamila hence no whimper when the house resumed on Thursday or were you still inebriated that you couldn't see it?

Only Gbillah from Benue stood with Chinda and your deluded head is talking about a combustibility. Is it you that would start it?

What has happened to all those who defied PDP in the NASS election? You're a disgrace to your paymasters

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by hush15: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2019
xnsandrxns:
The camp of the enemy is about to go up in flames

When APC insisted that it's preferred candidates occupy the seats that were rightfully APC's, democracy was at risk
But now PDP is insisting it's preferred candidates occupy the seats that rightfully belong to all the minority parties, they are about to save democracy

Is PDP the only minority party?
Who are they to decide for the other minority parties?

Talk about hypocrisy and double standard

The same people that supported Saraki and Dogara in 2915 and just recently Ndume and Bago.
Shameless pigs

what you should know is that minority leader covers both the pdp and other parties that are not in the majority. All the minority parties met and they agrreed to the list the pdp nwc gave. those guys have been there since the 8th nass. if they are really pressed to be in leadership positions, they should have moved to APC.

Sarakis state was still better because he was in a majority but still supported and gave the minority a fighting chance but isnt it stupid to be in the minority and still support the majority. it will only come back to hunt them because the are expendables. They would be bound by majority ordersto further render the minority inconsequential.
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're thinking worse than a meth patient. Majority of the PDP reps are with Elumelu and Gbajabiamila hence no whimper when the house resumed on Thursday or were you still inebriated that you couldn't see it?

Only Gbillah from Benue stood with Chinda and your deluded head is talking about a combustibility. Is it you that would start it?

What has happened to all those who defied PDP in the NASS election? You're a disgrace to your paymasters

You are pathetic to the point of being insanely ridiculous.

Must I teach you the rudiments of the workings of a political party?

Why not invest your time in acquiring some basic knowledge instead indulging yourself on these cheap gossips and sub-par critical thinking skills which can make a toddler cringe.

The National Working Committee of a major party has made a loud pronouncement actionable by law and you are disgracing yourself rehashing old wives tales of how socialized with who in the chambers .

A suspension order has been served. Let Elumelu vacate it via a court before I will take your noises seriously.
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by dododawa1: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2019
anything that started with (P) in Nigeria is a PROBLEM.
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by adekolaelect(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
In as much as you are elected under the banner of a party, you must be submissive and abide by whatever the party says.

You and your cohorts betrayed the party and the consequences is to be suspended to serve as deterrent and bring sanity and discipline in the party.

PDP is more organized, more matured and very disciplined than APC or any other party in this country.

If you insist in being rebellious then port to APC and the minority leader position will still be stripped because there is no such position to be occupied by APC in the house.
I hope you said this when PDP supported saraki to be a senate president ? I hope you said this when saraki &Dogara decamped to PDP while minority is in the affairs of senate house over majority APC ? I hope you reason like this when APC presented Lawal & Gbaja for the leaders of the House while PDP supported rebelled APC members for the leaders of the Houses? I hope you said this to support osihomole / APC when they were telling their party members to recognise party supremacy than individual personal ambitions ? But if you failed to do so and you are saying this today you are among those reason why Nigeria is where it is today.

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:
You are pathetic to the point of being insanely ridiculous.

Must I teach you the rudiments of the workings of a political party?

Why not invest your time in acquiring some basic knowledge instead indulging yourself on these cheap gossips and sub-par critical thinking skills which can make a toddler cringe.

The National Working Committee of a major party has made a loud pronouncement actionable by law and you are disgracing yourself rehashing old wives tales of how socialized with who in the chambers .

A suspension order has been served. Let Elumelu vacate it via a court before I will take your noises seriously.

Shut up make we hear word abeg. How do parties work in Nigeria? Is this the first time political parties are being disregarded by their members? What has happened to the probe below?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/9th-nass-leadership-pdp-to-probe-members-voting-pattern/%3famp

After the suspension what else? Na today PDP dey suspend and un-suspend?

Elumelu has been announced as minority leader and you can continue bleating all over cyber space since it's the worst you can do. Gbajabiamila and the majority of the PDP reps have dared the NWC as they did during the NASS election. Now let's see what you'll do about it
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Shut up make we hear word abeg. How do parties work in Nigeria? Is this the first time political parties are being disregarded by their members? What has happened to the probe below?

Elumelu has been announced as minority leader and you can continue bleating all over cyber space. Gbajabiamila and the majority of the PDP reps have dared the NWC as they did during the NASS election. Now let's see what you'll do about it
I will continue to educate you...

The matter you are citing is not serious case beyond a reprimand unlike the issue at hand which is a flagrant disobedience to a purely party position.

The frequency of your noises would mislead the uninformed to believe that you know jack about the workings of PDP.
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:
I will continue to educate you...

The matter you are citing is not serious case beyond a reprimand unlike the issue at hand which is a flagrant disobedience to a purely party position.

The frequency of your noises would mislead the uninformed to believe that you know jack about the workings of PDP.

You're irritatingly obtuse. How did the order below pan out? Or it wasn't a clear directive from the party as they did in 2015 that made minions like you hail them as political gods then?

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/nass-election-pdp-directs-legislators-to-vote-ndume-bago/n05v46v

Just shut up if you have nothing else to say
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by maestroferdi: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're irritatingly obtuse. How did the order below pan out? Or it wasn't a clear directive from the party as they did in 2015 that made minions like you hail them as political gods then?

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/nass-election-pdp-directs-legislators-to-vote-ndume-bago/n05v46v

Just shut up if you have nothing else to say
You have clearly lost it so I will cut you some slack.

Time to put you out of your self-manufactured misery.

Next time resist the pull to venture into what you know nothing about and stuck rather to what you have functional knowledge about....

I know you will repudiate the advice but compel yourself to heed it for your own good.
Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

so long elumelu has been announced as leader he is leader... make them de rant here gbaja already said he won't recognize chinda as minority leader so pdp NWC should keep deceiving themselves...
sensible democratic principles politicians ll abuse it...nonsense...minority leader position is not chosen outside house whom majority of members supports becomes leader..smuggling names in is undermining legislative independence

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:

Get your facts. right.

gbaja read the wishes of majority pdp members and other minority representatives so stop changing the goal post...the speaker has no choice than to follow due process...if pdp were sensible to carry their members along this shit won't happen...how do u write names in wadata and expect everyone to agree like they are primary school

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:

you talk as if one person can own a party...ihedioha that his election is not yet guaranteed after he was wrongly announced by inec as winner after failing to meet 2/3 of votes of all LGA as stipulated by law...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) / Governor Oyebanji Announces Gabriel Adesoji (AngelGabby) As Media Aide / Nigeria'll Not Know Peace Until An Igbo Becomes President - Nwobodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.