Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Iphone 6 Plus Screen Not Responsive - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Plus Screen Not Responsive (637 Views)

Price Of Samsung S9 Plus Screen / Help! My Iphone X Draw Down Board Is Not Responsive. / How To Fix Phone Touch Screen Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Plus Screen Not Responsive by osaigbovo16(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello everyone ,I just acquired an iPhone 6plus the screen was broken and sometimes when I use it the screen becomes unresponsive.so I decided to change th screen and the phone casing..I just got the phone back from the repairer and it has been working well but out of the blue the screen started becoming unresponsive again .sometimes I’ll just have to leave the phone for about 30mins or start tapping every section of the screen..went online and saw lots of people have the same issue please if you’ve ever experienced this and know how to bypass it please let me know..sorry for any grammatical error or wrong use of punctuation.
Re: Iphone 6 Plus Screen Not Responsive by waleyp(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2019
SoRRY About That , There Is An IOS,IPhone Thread On NaIRALand,You Can Get Solution From There
Re: Iphone 6 Plus Screen Not Responsive by EgbohRaymond(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2019
That’s a touch ic problem for iPhones if you are in aba abia state I can help you fix that

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 9: Top 5 Features!!! / Jailbreak Ios 12.4 Using The Latest Unc0ver V3.5.0 Update / Mtn Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.