Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga (64170 Views)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Chanchit: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

He just pronounced him guilty too! A man of wisdom! There is no smoke without flames fa...Fatoyinbo had it coming!

No, he didn't. He just analyzed the issue from both angle. According to him, he won't let women close to him to avoid issues like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by koyeni(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Well said
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Dee60: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2019
Menance:
A man of God like you should have just kept quiet.
What if later it come out he is clearly innocent. This will have an effect on your side.

I know OPM and Salv Mini G.Os will never say a word about this

He was not speaking to the press, and neither was he speaking to Nigerians. He clearly said he wanted to warn HIS OWN PEOPLE!

Why someone posted it here should be that someone's problem.

If it was possible for him to speak this without using the microphone he probably would have done that. But how do you speak in hush-tones to millions spread around the world?

Other GO's are different. They can chose differently, but anyone leader has a right to warn his own people!

And he never mentioned any name. He quoted scriptures and gave warnings.

Please read the text again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Benjaminawo(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Hmm, he spoke with wisdom. wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Ajenikoko89: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2019
CGMedia:
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has reacted to the rape allegations levelled against the Senior Pastor of the CommonWealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that wife of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola, had in an interview with YNaija, accused Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her when she was 17.

Although, the clergyman has since denied the allegation and also stepped aside as senior pastor of his church following public outcry.

Speaking at the RCCG’s monthly all night service which held at the camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, yeterday, Pastor Adeboye said;

Meanwhile, Igbere TV reports that the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) have both distanced themselves from Fatoyinbo, saying he is not their member.

http://igberetvnews.com/819956/breaking-pastor-adeboye-finally-reacts-to-cozas-rape-saga/

May the wisdom of Baba never run dry 'whatever you won't eat don't let it stay close your nose ' there is no flame without fire we need to flee every apearances of evil.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Topmaike007(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm

He said, when woman accuses man, nobody we listen to the man ( may be nobody is listening or believing Fatoyinbo side of the story)

He said, no matter how long your sins we catch up with you (may be Fatoyinbo sins are catching up with him )

He said, what you will not eat don't bring it closer to perceive the aroma ( may be the food tempted Fatoyinbo and he decided to take a bite)

He said, a person that people want to set ablaze that rub oil on his body and sit close to fire make job easier for those that want him burnt ( may be Fatoyinbo already have so much enemies in the church ).

He also reiterated that it is good to be called old fashion than to die before your time. Therefore keep women at arms length, position like private secretary should not be given to woman if you're a man of God.

Note :- Woman is the only creature that had one on one discussion with devil and stroke a deal (I mean like business discussion)

#I_stand_with_truth
so who do you stand with in this issue now
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Jbcmotive(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Godhead4:
After how long?

Because he has two ears and one mouth. Listen more than you speak.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Xpress24(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2019
flamingskull:
Yahoo pastor

Come out openly and saw it in plain words not in the parables called the Bible

If it's Buhari now you'll come out an openly support him or if it's tithe you'll jump out like a puppy and start ranting
,you dont need to be cursed,u already brought one upon yourself.whom God ordain you in no position to criticise or call him names.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Topmaike007(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2019
faithfull18:
Okay, I also need to react too since everybody is reacting undecided
with what acid or base? cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by farem: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2019
flamingskull:
Yahoo pastor

Come out openly and saw it in plain words not in the parables called the Bible

If it's Buhari now you'll come out an openly support him or if it's tithe you'll jump out like a puppy and start ranting

When I checked your Monica, I gave up!
Everything that matter in the grey matter has been roasted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2019
tayebest:
If you are still taking sides in this COZA bullshiit, then you are definitely MAD! angry

I hate nonsense!

egbon be careful
he his human like you and have not insulted any of your family

I'd advice you to modify your comment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by lucianohase(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Godhead4:
After how long?
Wise men don't say words any how, they observe very well in other to say the right words. Besides, i know pastor Enoch wouldn't condemn him knowing full well it can happen to anyone who is not disciplined and spiritually sensitive and moreover, he doesn't have the right to. However, from his words, we all know his take on this.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by greatman247(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Wise counsel from a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by ijabiken1(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2019
CGMedia:
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has reacted to the rape allegations levelled against the Senior Pastor of the CommonWealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that wife of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola, had in an interview with YNaija, accused Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her when she was 17.

Although, the clergyman has since denied the allegation and also stepped aside as senior pastor of his church following public outcry.

Speaking at the RCCG’s monthly all night service which held at the camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, yeterday, Pastor Adeboye said;

Meanwhile, Igbere TV reports that the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) have both distanced themselves from Fatoyinbo, saying he is not their member.

http://igberetvnews.com/819956/breaking-pastor-adeboye-finally-reacts-to-cozas-rape-saga/

that is the words of the elders, but all these Gucci pastor will not listen

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by farem: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2019
helphelp:
E for talk when the level dey hot. No how anybody talk then wey no go dey like say e dey one sided

What is hotter than where he said it?

Do you know how global the platform?

Even if no news media carries it today, do you know how many people on ground, countless in homes and in country that heard it live and still hearing it?

Must you always allow your prejudice and frustration expose your childishness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Cation(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2019
UPDATED MTN DATA PRICES!

1 GB - #500

2 GB - #1,000

3 GB - #1,500

4 GB - #2,000

5 GB - #2,500

THANK YOU.

081-3872-5538
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Benekruku(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2019
Prayer Points by Pastor Adeboye

Any thing I need to become great please make available.
4️⃣ Father, please, anoint me mightily for superior greatness.
5️⃣ Father, please, when I do become great, don't let me disappoint You.
6️⃣ Father, let me end well.
7️⃣ Personal prayer request.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Duggedised12(f): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2019
wristbangle:
On this matter, I would say Sam Adeyemi & Baba have given the best submission.
where is Sam adeyemi's own, been waiting for his stand, do you have the link?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Ceenacks(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Baba codedly siding with busola dakolo grin
But remember, he mentioned "when a woman ACCUSED you...". So he wasnt siding anybody. Thats if we people can use our head correctly and intelligently, without allowing this social network dumbness and unwise comment that has caught our Nigeria youth like a pang.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Benekruku(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2019
"What you are not going to eat, don't smell it"

~ Pastor Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by farem: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2019
DonBenny77:
lies, Daddy no get time for reaction

If you actually do read, you would have come out with this.

"Speaking at the RCCG’s monthly all night service which held at the camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, yeterday, Pastor Adeboye said";

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Omoluabi16(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
maybe he was gay?
Shut up! You blasphemous person.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Benekruku(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2019
"You Will Be Great, But you must be willing to pay the price."

~ Pastor Adeboye

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by lomprico(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2019
dejonathan:
E be like say all of this big daddy G.O no like fatoyinbo...

That is because dem know say he be Fuçk boi

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by zyzxx(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2019
flamingskull:
Baba is even afraid to die

So he doesn't want to go to his mansion in heaven?

I wonder when people will realise religion is a big scam
it obvious your only hope is in this world, better give your life to Jesus
You think he is taking or physical death!
He is talking of eternal death 'Hell Fire' may we not end there in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Benekruku(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2019
Naxo!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by anonimi: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2019
otipoju:
Jesus was not stupid when he chose to have twelve male disciples.

In this case,Pastor Biodun is an heartless and unrepentant womanizer. Even right now he still does not feel any sense of guilt

I strongly believe that at any point in time, a genuine Pastor or Prophet should be able to say like Samuel did in 1st Samuel chapter 12 verse 3

" Here I stand. Testify against me in the presence of the LORD and his anointed. Whose ox have I taken? Whose donkey have I taken? Whom have I cheated? Whom have I oppressed? From whose hand have I accepted a bribe to make me shut my eyes? If I have done any of these things, I will make it right."

This is the ultimate test of the integrity of a Man of God and the standard required of any one who claims to be a Christian.

Such a rare quote from the Bible.
Spirituality trumps organised religion anytime.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by farem: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

maybe he was gay?

Another demonic Lunatic of Gadara spotted!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by DonBenny77(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2019
farem:

If you actually do read, you would have come out with this.

"Speaking at the RCCG’s monthly all night service which held at the camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, yeterday, Pastor Adeboye said";

So what does reading that prove? Show me the video of him saying it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by anonimi: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2019
andyprez:
When wisdom speaks!...

.............why does he not apply the same wisdom to tithes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Samuel200: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2019
Pls, who is on Nigeria �� Affair league table now
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by AngelicBeing: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Baba codedly siding with busola dakolo grin
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.