Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi (11506 Views)

Top Nigeria Leaders, Nollywood Stars, Others, At Pace Awards In Enugu / "My Boyfriend Must Be Greedy" - Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo / Mike Godson: Fans Falling For Online Fraudsters Are Greedy And Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by seanjy4konji: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
word
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by ugocitywnda: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oga Na today them born you,why you no talk before Nnamdi Kanu tell una? zoological entity shit whole for British
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by samirus: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Megatrix:
This one too is forming activist
what is even your problem in life gan
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Studyinchina200(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
An average Nigerian is greedy.

The country can never move forward.
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by TechCapon(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Megatrix:
something is wrong with you.
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by divine2288: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
simi see trouble oo.. this simi talks too much...
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by follock007(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
To the extent of kidnapping one of their own that foreign government seemed to be favoring in order to collect all his foreign benefits on his behalf while he/she dies in the co-study...
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by karma2000: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
We facing the judgemeent of karma
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Simi u said the truth and the magic this country needs. If only people will act in this direction. If only
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Charly68: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
They are rulers not leaders ..very greedy bunch ..all of them without exception are greedy & selfish
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by francisduru: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who you elp?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Isokehn(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Megatrix:
Awon omo online, instagram and twitter freedom fighters...they got to a place of influence, authority and popularity but they keep telling we coming up to fight for ourselves, while they are content to keep building their personal brand, assets, net worth and portfolios, just like an army captain shouting orders from behind the ranks none of them is ready to seize the bulls by the balls, who told them we don't know all this. we want doers not talkers, do it john lennon style. be an example not a coward. Hypocrites!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by 99Eaco(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Can you shut your shockin dick mouth for one more time.
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Ilekokonit: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Words of wisdom from a person who thinks. Kudos to Simi for this. If only all Nigerian musicians especially the men would speak and sing about the greed of our politicians, Nigeria would not have descended into a beggars colony with so much poverty for almost 200 million Nigerians while a gangster gun running mob of politicians hold every one in the bondage of poverty by their wicked greed. Kudos to brave Simi once again. It takes a petite, young female musician to say what muscular male musicians fail to say forgetting that they and their children may one day be at the receiving end of the dangers that so much concentrated poverty of millions may one day unleash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Segeshow: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Women who can look good with natural hair/ low cut are sexy as hell. Simi is hot and still has sense. Simi is not a slay queen. Simi has no nose rings, piercings or tatoos, Simi is team natural beauty...……………………..Be like Simi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by TemmyT002(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Don't mind them jare
But even if you sef get there, you will be greedy.
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by traihit: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
You spoke the ultimate truth. Last week I had to vent out my anger publicly over one driver from Peace who after leaving office, stopped by the roadside to pick goods for people and making 10 hours journey really inconvenient because of greed. He was so bold about it since we've already pay the money. Everywhere you go you'll see Nigerians displaying greed in their little capacities. In fact, we're guilty of our leaders more than they're guilty of us.

dulux07:
Majority of Nigerians are greedy, the leaders are just the reflection of who the people are. That's why we keep changing leaders and most times still get the same result.
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by traihit: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
They're celebs, they're influencers. If all our favorite celebs talk against the greed of our leaders, Nigerians will be more sensitive and proactive to political matters. But most of what they sing is money, money, women, women, drugs etc. And that's exactly what's always trending in our society.

Isokehn:

Awon omo online, instagram and twitter freedom fighters...they got to a place of influence, authority and popularity but they keep telling we coming up to fight for ourselves, while they are content to keep building their personal brand, assets and portfolios, just like an army captain shouting orders from behind the ranks none of them is ready to seize the bulls by the balls, who told them we don't know all this. we want doers not talkers, do it john lennon style. be an example not a coward.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by dulux07(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
traihit:
You spoke the ultimate truth. Last week I had to vent out my anger publicly over one driver from Peace who after leaving office, stopped by the roadside to pick goods for people and making 10 hours journey really inconvenient because of greed. He was so bold about it since we've already pay the money. Everywhere you go you'll see Nigerians displaying greed in their little capacities. In fact, we're guilty of our leaders more than they're guilty of us.

The annoying part is that people fail to understand that our leader isn't the major problem, it is our common mentality, an average nigerian wants to take advantage of the other person.

I remember back then in boardinghouse sec sch, they had to cancel dining table service, because the table captains were full of greed and partiality, imagine at that tender age. We just need to change the mentality of the younger ones, so they won't grow up with this sick mentality.
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by emerged01(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
We all have hands to change this country but there are some weeds with us.
I can't wait for the meeting of Kanu and sowore. We need to reset the brains of these so called leaders.
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Mind your business leave the greed ones alone
. Lol... Mind you, it remains your business if it has no direct or indirect effect on my business.
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by greenprince(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Israeljones:

If they dont speak out now...Troll like u will still talk..can u just shutthahellup

Thank you for shutting that goat down
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Kenneth10110(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
kingy1:
. Lol... Mind you, it remains your business if it has no direct or indirect effect on my business.

Woman wrapper are you simi ?Mind your business
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Isokehn(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
dulux07:

The annoying part is that people fail to understand that our leader isn't the major problem, it is our common mentality, an average nigerian wants to take advantage of the other person.

I remember back then in boardinghouse sec sch, they had to cancel dining table service, because the table captains were full of greed and partiality, imagine at that tender age. We just need to change the mentality of the younger ones, so they won't grow up with this sick mentality.

I agree, A very divisive, unhealthy competitive, anti collaborative mentality. its the very essence of our division and retrogression.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Woman wrapper are you simi ?Mind your business
Lol.. i am Misi. Man table cloth.
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by lonlytroy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
So na now her eye open to reality
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by JohnnyBling(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Megatrix:

Shut up. Did she say anything wrong?
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Kenneth10110(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
kingy1:
Lol.. i am Misi. Man table cloth.

You be sisi so man boxers mind your business.
Re: Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi by Exponental(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Greed is the key word. Many of them are not worth being there, so, "while offer lasts"!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked: Checkout Jim Iyke Sex Tape (18+ Only) / 18+ Photos: Blac Chyna Nude Pics From Her Stripper Days / Macaulay Culkin,lead Actor In Popular Movie 'HOME ALONE' has aged terribly at 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.