Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges (1028 Views)

Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / Court Orders WAEC To Produce Ledger Of Sen Adeleke’s Result / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by wirinet(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Senator Abbo appears to be a power drunk habitual abuser. It is obvious from the audio from the video posted online that he arrogantly feels he can do anything and get away with it. He obviously lied in the lawyer inspired apology that he is not a violent person. This is surely not the first time he is physically assaulting people he feels are powerless.
Here is another story of him assaulting a powerless and defenseless photographer he refused to pay for his services.

Breaking: Another victim of Sen. Abbo’s violence emerges, says: ‘He beat, stripped me naked’

Another victim of the violent nature of the representative of Adamawa North Senatorial District, Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo, has emerged.
He is veteran photographer, Olumuyiwa Owolabi-Atobatele, who covered Abbo’s failed bid in 2015 to go to the Senate.
According to Owolabi-Atobatele, on whose behalf a campaign, tagged: #Justice4Muyiwa, has been launched, the Senator, who was caught on video beating up a lady in a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja, not only failed to pay him for the services he rendered as his official photographer for the campaign, but also had him detained by the police, smashed his phone, beat him up and stripped him naked.
In a write up he penned on the issue, Owolabi-Atobatele, said unedited: “The viral video of senator Elisha cliff ishiaku Abbo assaulting a young lady isn’t a new thing to me. As I was one of his victim of assault years back precisely October 14, 2014, after the gubernatorial election of former governor, Fayose.
“I met him during the electioneering campaign of Former Gov. Of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose, while I was the official photojournalist to Fayose during the electioneering campaign and head of photojournalist to his deputy after the election.
“I moved with him immediately after the election to work with him in Osun state governorship campaign of Senator Iyiola Omisore, while I head his (sen. Elisha cliff Abbo) media team in july 2015.
“I had a contract of #2.8million naira with him, to work as a media personnel to him, to cover all his movement for the election and for his campaign as senator, in Mubi North, under APC in 2015.
“On August 13, 2015, I traveled with him to Yola Adamawa State, from Abuja by air and we lodged at Lelewa hotel for weeks while campaigning for the primary election.
“We traveled from Adamawa to Mubi, Vintim muchala back to mubi and later to Yola after he lost the Senatorial ticket.
“In preparation for the inauguration of Former Governor of Ekiti state Gov. Fayose, in October 2016, I decided to come back to Ekiti in other to attend his inauguration being his official photojournalist during the campaign.
“On approaching Sen. Ishiaku of the contract agreement we had together, he refused to pay. Despite so many persuasion in other for him to just give me part of my money, he refused to attend to me. On the faithful day we wanted to travel together to Mubi for the last campaign, but Bokoharam invaded Mubi prior to the day we ought to have travel. Due to the invasion of Bokoharam I began to plead with him that I needed to leave the state.
“It was around 5pm that I have been waiting for him to attend to me, after series of text messages and calls, in which he refused to attend to me, I was force to go and seat at the doorstep of his room waiting for the time he would come out at Dansoho Hotel in Yola.
“As soon as he came out, I began to plead with him that I have to go, the next thing he said is that I was embarrassing him, he leaped on me and started beating and slapping me. To the extent of telling his orderly to put me inside the pickup. He told them to cock the gun at me that he will kill me and tell people am a member of Bokoharam.
“When I heard that statement I was shocked because I don’t know anybody there and I can’t speak their language fluently. No one could come to my rescue as everybody was just dumbfounded at the way he brutalised me and broke my ankle.
“I was begging him to just leave me and let me go that I will leave the money for him because of his action.
“That very night at around 2am. I was driven along quiet area telling his orderly that they should shoot me if I dear shout again. On that fateful night, one of his orderly begged that they should take me to Police station.
“I was driven to kaliwa police division at that the dead of the night.
“He broke my phone I couldn’t contact anybody he tore my cloth and naked me.
“That very night. On getting to kaliwa police station, I begged the IPO to please let me use his phone to talk to one of my family. That was how I called one of my brother that pleaded with the IPO to assist me out of the situation.
“The DPO came the following morning and begged him to give me transport fare to go back to meet my family.
“Till date, he didn’t pay me the money.
“I plead with Nigerians to confirm my story and help me to get my money and Justice.
“I’m not surprised to see the video of how he assaulted the lady, he’s a narcissist.”
Tayo-diam Olumuyiwa Owolabi-Atobatele.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-another-victim-of-sen-abbos-violence-emerges-says-he-beat-stripped-me-naked/amp/

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2019
Lily livered men.
Since 2014 your fellow man beat you na now you dey talk.
Wetin no make you talk that time mean say something dey under way make you no fit talk. In any case cash in on the trend. And if he cheat you collect am times three set. Sha no forget say na Nigeria you dey. He will settle and come out unscathed. What is now left is where you will hide. If he can slap and threaten to kill in the open imagine what he has done in secret.
Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by oluwadabira111(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2019
The man should not only need to be remove as senator,he should also be prosecuted,bastard son of thousand father angry
Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by Megatrix: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2019
An animal is going to be making laws for us

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by judgementyard(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2019
How I really wish that Nigerians will step up their game by holding these politicians accountable for their deeds.Am in support of mass protest,look at the way Hong Kong citizens organised themselves .
Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by festacman(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2019
We already know the senator has slapping talent that can win gold medal at Olympic games. Just provide enough credible evidence to back your story. Provide the media coverage contract agreement you signed with him, pictures of both of you and members of his political team, anything that would help your case.

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by Rexraph18(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2019
This senator has been on the news recently for just the wrong reasons, and someone who is supposedly elected to be the eye, ear and mouthpiece of his people and nigeria as a whole.. sighs is just a pity..
Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by Mishhcre(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2019
Sort of thing you would expect from a man like Abbo.
Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by wirinet(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
Lily livered men.
Since 2014 your fellow man beat you na now you dey talk.
Wetin no make you talk that time mean say something dey under way make you no fit talk. In any case cash in on the trend. And if he cheat you collect am times three set. Sha no forget say na Nigeria you dey. He will settle and come out unscathed. What is now left is where you will hide. If he can slap and threaten to kill in the open imagine what he has done in secret.

Yes, I agree that the photographer should have sued Mr Abbo then for bridge of contact or at least make noise about it, there was nothing else he could do.
Did you expect him to slap Mr Abbo back? Being a stranger in Bokoharam territory with a power drunk politician surrounded by thugs, and in control of the police apparatus? They would have just wasted him and brand him Bokoharam, his family would not even see his corpse.
Nigeria is a country where might is right. The elites are way above the law.

4 Likes

Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by czarina(f): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
The man should not only need to be remove as senator,he should also be prosecuted,bastard son of thousand mother angry
Nah hun, it's actually "bastard son of a thousand fathers".

You shouldn't be using swear words though. But when you do, use them correctly. smiley
Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by Samps(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2019
����Who is more courteous? The person that used the curse phrase or the one that taught them how to correctly use it for accurate usage to curse in future? You are indeed a bad child
czarina:
Nah hun, it's actually "bastard son of a thousand fathers".

You shouldn't be using swear words though. But when you do, use them correctly. smiley
Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by budaatum: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2019

Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
wirinet:

Yes, I agree that the photographer should have sued Mr Abbo then for bridge of contact or at least make noise about it, there was nothing else he could do.
Did you expect him to slap Mr Abbo back? Being a stranger in Bokoharam territory with a power drunk politician surrounded by thugs, and in control of the police apparatus? They would have just wasted him and brand him Bokoharam, his family would not even see his corpse.
Nigeria is a country where might is right. The elites are way above the law.
I totally agree with your submission however the photograph should bring more evidence relying on mere statement isn't good enough. I just hope this matter isn't swept under the carpet like we use to see.
Re: Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
The man is very crazy, he also ordered the policeman to beat up an oap at crown fm radio station in osun state.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election / This Is What Reno Said About Tacha And What Politicians Can Learn From Her / Atiku Abubakar Gives World Class Solution To The Corona And Lassa Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.