Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 (768 Views)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Bestie2013: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2019
Nigeria economy has improved with 45% since 2015 just because of how Buhari is managing our money and you people are saying that he will not continue his good works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdlrLqlTRP8

1 Like

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Mezie15: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2019
I can't believe that i will see Nigeria here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Mraphel: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2019
I knew God has plan for Nigeria when he brought APC to power.

Nigeria has witnessed a lot of development under Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Bellomike: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2019
Where is Seychelles and Sao Tome & Principe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Soldado1995(f): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Hmm... We have not even entered the the second year of his tenure and u people are already concluding. If i hear "pim" from any of you when d wahala will start ehn, na me go finish una. No be only buhari is trying. mchew angry
Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Bellomike: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Soldado1995:
Hmm... We have not even entered the the second year of his tenure and u people are already concluding. If i hear "pim" from any of you when d wahala will start ehn, na me go finish una. No be only buhari is trying. mchew angry

Hey, where this one from come, there will be no wahala unless na you go cause the wahala wey go start
In short, you no go fit even do anything
Buhari and his team is trying.... Go and die
Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Soldado1995(f): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2019
Try fire! If he's trying why hunger dey everywhere and why Boko Haram never comot?
Bellomike:

Hey, where this one from come, there will be no wahala unless na you go cause the wahala wey go start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by brrrr(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2019
That’s why Nigerians are broke stupid cause they like to lie to their self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by brrrr(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2019
Mraphel:
I knew God has plan for Nigeria when he brought APC to power.

Nigeria has witnessed a lot of development under Buhari
See what this one is writing
Are u safe in ur country
Is dere light
Is there good road
Don’t be a dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bellomike:

In what sense that certain regions benefit more or what?
Has the standard of living improved since he took over?
What indices was used to measure his performance?
Where did you op got that information about 45% improvement from, don't tell it from this video that was running like a regressed technique?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Soldado1995(f): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Help me ask ooo because me never see any changes o. Ordinary AFCON Nepa no fit give us light and them say e dey try. Story for the gods
asuustrike1:

Where did you op got that information about 45% improvement from, don't tell it from this video that was running like a regressed technique?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Bellomike: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

Okay if his not trying then why is he back on seat, is it not because of his good works.
Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bellomike:

Okay if his not trying then why is he back on seat, is it not because of his good works.
Which good work? Mr president didn't win because of his good work rather he imposed himself on many Nigerians. So can you state what indices you used to measure his performance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Seetto: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

Which good work? Mr president didn't win because of his good work rather he imposed himself on many Nigerians. So can you state what indices you used to measure his performance?
So in your mind, atiku won election, you think your insignificant votes from your back yard can make buhari loose election, if I atiku contest 100 times against PMB, buhari will beat him front and back...
Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Seetto:

So in your mind, atiku won election, you think your insignificant votes from your back yard can make buhari loose election, if I atiku contest 100 times against PMB, buhari will beat him front and back...
Did I say that Atiku won? Buhari didn't win that election without rigging. If he was confident he wouldn't have postponed the elections in the first place.
Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Soldado1995(f): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
I AGREE. PMB DIDN'T WIN THAT ELECTION WITHOUT RIGGING IT.

asuustrike1:

Did I say that Atiku won? Buhari didn't win that election without rigging. If he was confident he wouldn't have postponed the elections in the first place.
Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Bellomike: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Seetto:

Abeg help me tell am oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari & His Economy- South Africa Can't Beat Nigeria Again Till 2023 by Bellomike: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
I LOVE THIS VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Challenged Elrufai And Amaechi To Visit America / We’re Not Aware Of Zoning – Arewa / Buhari Extends Service Year Of Abdulkarim Dauda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.